Chapter 11: Christmas Special!

Start from the beginning

Ash:Gary. Meet me at the big tree, outside the mall once you're done shopping.

I waited for 20 minutes until he answered back.

Gary: On my way, boss!

"So what you got for Lillie?" I asked.

"Oh, this." He smiled and showed me the gift.

"Urm. How Am I supposed to see whats inside if its already wrapped up?" I asked.

"Oh sorry. I bought her a new outfit that may like and new bag. You know? Carrying that kind of bag is a pain in the neck so I buy her a back pack." He said. "So what you've got for Serena?" asked Gary.

"Oh I buy her a necklace. Here's a photo!"I give him my phone as he looked at the photo.

"That is beautiful Ash! She will like it! Maybe you can tell her that you like her! I know that she likes you!" He said.

"And how did you know that?" I asked.

"Because every time you compliment her, get near her, she always blush! I ever heard her talking to the girls and admitted that she likes you!" He said.

"I'll try. But that's tomorrow. So don't tell her or everyone anything ok?" I said as we headed home.

Once we got home we spend some time decorating the house and help on preparing the foods. THERES 11 FREAKING PLATES OF MALASADAS! 3 for me and for Hau too. BEST CHRISTMAS EVER! Don't tell that to mom or else.

After that we play some games. Video games and board games! Then went to sleep.

I heard my alarm and saw the time. 12:00 am. Its CHRISTMAS DAY! I run downstairs as I saw Prof. Kukui setting the plates and Dad putting the foods on the table. After a while, I saw Serena's door opened as she went downstairs and to the bathroom and wash her face. Then Lillie and Mallow came down. After them is Hau then lastly, Gary.

"Merry Christmas!" We all shouted.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Harambe!" Gary said as we dig in. I first ate the turkey. Not all of it of course. And it was delicious. Then next the steak then the Malasadas and THAT IS THE BEST THING I EVER EATEN IN MY LIFE! And last but not list, opening the presents.

"Its opening time, cousins!" Prof. Kukui said as we headed to the living room.

"So, who's going first?" Dad ask.

"You!" We all said as he sighed.

"So first of all. I got Mallow. And here's my present to you." Dad smiled as Mallow happily took it. It turns out to be a special pokemon food only for Grass Pokemons.

"Thanks Red! This will only not me, but my pokemons too!" She said.

"Next?" Hau asked.

"You!" We all shouted.

"Alright. So I got Prof. Kukui. And it turns out that he have a Swampert, who he use for battling. So I buy this for you, Professor!" Hau said as he handed his gift to Prof. Kukui.

After that, Prof. Kukui gave his present to Dad and turns out to be another Z crystal like mine for his Pikachu as he already have a z crystal for his Charizard. Then Mallow went next and gave Hau a evolution stone. A fire stone. Then Gary and Lillie exchanged gifts.

Lillie's gift to Gary is a Harambe Pillow. Its a huge Slaking. And she gave him another gift and its a silver watch. Gary the gave his gift to Lillie as she opened it and hug Gay, I mean Gary as they both blushed.

And now Me and Serena exchanged gifts. I open mine first as I got three presents from her. Its a Pikachu and Riolu mini-figure and a silver watch just like Gary.

"Thank you Serena! You're the best!" I said as I took my gift and hand it to her. "Sorry. I only buy you one. Oh! I forgot to buy you my other present! I might have forgotten it because I'm to busy eating my cheese burger. Sorry Serena but I hoped you like this." I said as I handed it over.

She open the wrap and saw the necklace as she hug me so tight.

"Thank you very much Ash! This is the best gift I ever had in my life!" She said.

"No problem. Just anything for you Serena." I said as I hug her back. Once she withdrew everyone randomly "awwww. . ." as we both blushed. She look at the back and look at me. Widen eyes.

"Yes! Mr. Ketchum I would love too!" She said as we both kissed. This is the best Christmas in my life and nothing's gonna changed that! We broke the kiss and stared into each others eyes as I said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask as she kissed me again and I kissed back.

"Does that tell you the answer?" She smiled as I smiled back too.

Ever wonder whats written on the back? Well I ask the man I met at the store and ask him if I can do a favor. He said yes and I said to carve this behind the necklace. "Will you be my girlfriend, Serena?". You may ask. HOW CAN YOU RUIN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DIAMOND JUST TO CARVE THAT WORDS AND NOT JUST SAY IT?! But the Diamond is surrounded by pure gold. So no harm done but on the gold :P.

"Thats so. . . KAWAII!" Lillie and Mallow shouted as Gary said "Go for that bang, Ashy-Boy!" Only to be smacked by Lillie.

"Their still too young, Mr. Oak Tree!" Lillie said.

"Come on Im only joking Lillie!" He said.

"Well then. We have our new couple of the year! Presenting Mr. And Mrs. Ketchum!" Dad said as me and Serena both blushed red as a Magikarp.

"Dad!" I shouted as we all laughed.

Best Christmas Day Ever.

                   -Ash & Serena.

Thank you God for a special day, Christmas Day. Many children's were out there, no families to celebrate with but we thank you that were with our family. I like to thank you for all the blessings you gave us and always protected us from danger. I always think, If Santa is real. And did he already gave me my gift? Yes. Not only Santa, but both Santa and God gave us our presents. They gave us a family. They gave our parents such a wonderful children's and that's us! Don't ever think that God is not with you to help you cause he already did! He helped you make friends, he helped you make your parents happy, he helped you pass your exams, he helped you by making you happy for making some of your wishes came true, he fights by your side. He always guided us on what is right and wrong. He helped us make our decision on what is good for us. He helped us solve our own problems! So be thankful while you can! Or you'll regret everything he had done to you in your last day in this world. Merry Christmas to all of you!

Stay Safe and Peace Out!

-xXDiamondKingXx