Pokemon School #135 ~ Show Me Your Z-Moves ~ Part One!

Start from the beginning

From there I reunited with Pikachu and the others and attended last lesson where I received a Rotom Pokedex being the very first ever trainer to ever possess one.

--Ash Ketchum--

Ash's POV

"Ash! You better hit the sack! You've got school tomorrow!" stated Professor Burnet. I looked over the railing which stood along the sides of my balcony like bedroom to find Kukui's wife staring up at me. I nodded my head to notify her receiving a wide bright smile in return.

As she walked off I looked over at my sofa bed where Pikachu and Rotom were currently sleeping. It was nice to see Pikachu settling in so soon, but myself. I don't know anymore. Its only been three days since I arrived in Alola and its been an amazing experience.

Snapping out of my trance, I undressed out of the clothes my mum gifted me, then slotted my night clothes on consisting of a black shirt and blue shorts. I slowly crept into the empty side of the sofa bed trying my best not to wake up Pikachu and Rotom, soon after I rested my head against the soft plumped pillow relaxing my entire body once I hit the mattress. It wasn't long until I slowly drifted asleep eventually closing my eyes.

Thinking I would get a good night sleep I was wrong. As soon as I discovered my preferred position a loud tapping noise was coming from the window which was installed on my only bedroom wall.

I rolled over and rubbed my eyes to improve my vision gasping in shock at what I could see. It was the same Pokemon that had helped me and Pikachu earlier today!

I sat up stunned to thinking about why it would be hovering just outside my window when all of a sudden the window burst open frightening Professor Kukui and Burnet as I could hear them shouting my name in terror.

It wasn't long until Pikachu and Rotom woke up slowly discovering what was going on, but I ignored everything around me and focused on the mysterious Pokemon. Using its left claw, it began performing a hand gesture. It held its claw out in front of itself, then slowly pulled its claw back to its chest.

At first I was oblivious to its actions until I finally realised it wanted me to follow it, so without hesitation I jumped out of bed pulling Pikachu's tail and Rotom's metallic arm with me. I slid down the ladder and ran past Kukui and Burnet who watched me leave the house in a hurry.

Burnet: Kukui dear! We can't let Ash go out in the dark!

Kukui: He has Pikachu and Rotom with him. I'm sure the boy will be fine.

Burnet: Kukui! Get your coat on now! We're going after Ash!

Using the power of her Tiger like eyes, Burnet glared and purred at her husband as he slowly equipped his lab coat.

Burnet: Lets go save our boy!

Kukui: B-B-But... He isn't our son?

Burnet: Get moving!

Kukui: Okay Okay!... I'm moving!

Burnet slammed the palm of her hands onto Kukui's back forcing him out the front door while also trying her best to roar at her Husband's replies.

Ash was still giving chase as the mystery Pokemon zoomed across Hau'oli City and into a nearby forest supplying the Kantonian with a rough location of its whereabouts. Not too far behind, Burnet and Kukui were catching up with Ash, Pikachu and Rotom watching them gallop into the forest from afar.

Burnet: Come on old man! Ash ran into the forest!

Kukui: You're so consistent at running... How?!

Burnet: Just keeping sprinting or you'll be running backwards at this rate with the pace you're running at!

Venturing further and further into the forest, jumping over loose roots, dodging oddly shaped bushes and diving underneath wild vines, Ash and his two companions found themselves walking into a large opening where the mystery Pokemon was hovering, waiting for Ash and co to arrive.

???: Kooooo!

Ash: What Pokemon is that Rotom?

Rotom: Ztzzzzzz! The only known information about this Pokemon is itszzz name!..... Tapu Koko!

Ash: Tapu Koko?...

Pikachu: Pika?

Rotom: The database within my system has nothing more excluding its name.

Kukui: Ash!

Burnet: Sweetie! Are you okay?!

Ash quickly swivelled his hip turning around to find Kukui and Burnet appear from the bushes in a hurry. A sign of relief and happiness invaded their faces due to finding Ash in one peace along with Pikachu and Rotom.

Ash: I'm fine! You don't need to worry about me!

Kukui: Ash! Why did you run off like that?!

Ash: Look over there! You'll fine your answer!

Burnet: Hm?

The two Professors rotated their heads to the direction where Ash was pointing only for a quick feeling of pain to strike as they laid their eyes on Tapu Koko. Professor Kukui's jaw smacked against the floor in shock as he watched Tapu Koko bounce from left to right in a fast motion.

Kukui: Ash! That Pokemon is Tapu Koko! The guardian of Melemele island!

Ash: Guardian?...

Burnet: Each island have their own guardians to keep peace and conflict balanced.

Ash: But why does Tapu Koko want me?!

Tapu Koko: Kooooo!

The Land Spirit Pokemon stopped bouncing around, then shortly after struck a powerful battle stance indicating it wanted to test Ash and Pikachu's strength.

Ash: B-Battle?

Tapu Koko: Koooooo!

Kukui: Be careful! Tapu Koko is extremely powerful!

Ash: Understood... Pikachu! You up for a tough battle?

Pikachu: Pika!

Ash: Whenever you're ready Tapu Koko!

Tapu Koko: Kooooo!

End Of Chapter 135 Part One!

Author's Note: Its poor from me for providing you guys a really short chapter, but I haven't been in the best of states lately along with being busy I've only been able to gift this work as today's chapter.

I'm very sorry for this, but I promise that tomorrow will be a long chapter since its Christmas Eve and because of no chapters on Sundays! Once again I'm very sorry for this sort chapter. I hope you liked the small build up for tomorrow's chapter, sorry for any mistakes and stay awesome!

Pokemon School Chapter 135 Part Two Summary:

Ash and Pikachu take on the guardian of Melemele island in an epic battle! Maybe Ash's best to date! The battle reaches a high turning point as the Kantonian is given a gift half way through the battle by Tapu Koko itself.

Ash is required to take lessons from Tapu Koko to master whatever he was given. The battle comes to an explosive end impressing the guardian of Melemele island. However, due to all the pressure during the battle the gift partly breaks leaving Ash with a simple decision.

Next day in school Kiawe is annoyed that Ash received a precious gift so easily, so in frustration Kiawe issues a battle with Ash, but its not the same battle the Kantonian is familiar to.

How will Ash react to all these lively events in such a small amount of time?! Find out in Christmas Eve's chapter of Pokemon School!