Before You Read

Thanks for clicking on this book I truly hope you enjoy it. 

I wrote this book a few years ago and even though my writing style, thoughts, ideas, characters and personality have matured a great deal since then, I'm still really proud of this book. 

I'm proud of who I was and what I believed in, what I still believe in, and the way I wrote. 

I'm pretty sure there's some kind of saying which goes, "A writer's favorite project is their newest one." And I've got to agree with that. 

But still, I'm proud of this book and don't plan on taking it down. I'll let the reads, votes and comments accumulate and continue to share this story and experience with as many people as possible. 

I've now read this story several times and left many edits and author's notes. Don't mind those lol. You'll hear from me at many different stages of my writing process for this story. Just know that, I am still myself. I might not be that same girl, but I'm still me. 

With all that being said...

Enjoy this story! 

Read it through, even read the sequel if you want! 

And check out some of my other work if you're hooked. 

Most importantly...Love 

Also!! I haven't changed the story but there may be some outdated information related to my blog within the chapters.

I used to go by the pseudonym: DallasRey but now I write under my own name: TaylorLouise. I only mention this here because I may mention my old blog: DallasRey.com a couple of times. But, don't get confused, you can find my new blog at: https://taylorcustis.wixsite.com/taylorlouise

I worked very hard on each chapter and I hope you enjoy. 

Thanks again, Peace Out.