Fleshly Desires

Surprise chickennnssss I'm backk. Lol but really, its been too long. 

Thanks everyone for your patience. You've all waited long enough. Let's see how this goes. 

"The more you hold out, however, the more you will be desired and ultimately rewarded. Once you invite him in and ask him to check his coat at the door, he understands that he can finally check some of his manners as well. To quote Enitan Bereola, 'Etiquette has no place in the bedroom.' It is usually at this point that you realize that the Classic Man is still a man and that Man is still an animal." Jidenna Mobisson; Classic Man Manifesto

~

Christine's heart was racing. This must be what it felt like to be so sure of something that you didn't care if you failed at it or not. She was determined to go to Jidenna and tell him how she felt. No matter what.

She had called a cab to pick her up from the park and now she stood outside of his door. One knock away from him. She took a deep breath and rapped hard on the door.

It opened and there he was. Her mouth had been open in excited anticipation. It slowly closed as she took in the vision before her. He looked a mess.

"Hey Jidenna," she said.

Shock was evident on his face but he quickly hid it.

"Hey Christine." He said.

"Can I come in?" she said.

"Mhmm," he said.

She slowly entered and looked around. Something was definitely off.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" He said.

"You know what I mean." She said. "Why is your shirt off?" She asked.

"I don't know what you mean and my shirt is off because I'm in my house." He said rudely.

"Why are you being like this?" Christine asked. "And why do you smell like beer?" She asked. "You don't even like beer!" She said.

"I don't know! Why are you asking all these damn questions Christine, god!" He yelled.

"Oh so you're mad at me now? Why? What did I even do?" She asked. This was going terribly wrong.

"What did you do?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I want to know what I did." She said.

"Oh, I don't know maybe you lied and lead me on this whole fucking time-" He said.

"I did not lead you on! I never lied, I just didn't take your calls, that's not lying." She said.

"I wasn't finished Christine. Add on to all that, you have feelings for another man." He paused and got quieter. "You knew how I felt about you and you never told me about this other guy. How am I supposed to feel when I find out that not only do you love another man...you don't love me."

"But I do," She said. "I do love you."

Jidenna felt his heart stop, or at least time did. He looked back at her.

Did I hear her right? He thought.

"What?" He whispered.

"You heard me." Christine moved closer. "I love you." She said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Positive." She said.

He should've said an apology or given an explanation but he kissed her instead.

He kissed her passionately and pinned her against the wall.

This is what he wanted and this is who he wanted it with. This woman right here. No one else.

"I love you so much," He said before kissing her again.

He was impassioned by his emotions and the woman he loved right in front of him. He wanted it all right now. He felt his members hardening.

But he knew what she wanted. She wanted to wait and she wanted marriage.

Too bad he wasn't a patient man. 

He pinned her arms above her head, her crutches dropping to the floor. Now it was just their bodies against each other, their mouths interlocking. He heard her moan.

Sweet Jesus, he thought. Now he really couldn't stop.

Despite his flesh, he knew he should respect her wishes and character.

But do I have to be a gentleman right now? He thought. He knew the answer was yes.

He tried to control his breathing and then released her arms. She wrapped them around his neck.

Control yourself Jidenna, he thought.

He held her waste and slowly pulled away from the kiss, gently biting her lip as he let go.

His eyes connected with hers.

"Wow, you're gorgeous," he said.

She chuckled. "Thank you...so are you," She said seductively, running her fingertips ever so slightly along his neck and in his hair.

"If I would've waited one more second to control myself, I would've taken you, all of you." He said truthfully. His fleshly desires would have put her in his bed in a matter of seconds.

"No you wouldn't have," Her lips played along his neck, "you're too good for that."

Jidenna let out a deep breath.

"Now you're just being mean." He whispered.

Christine smiled and pulled away looking at him. "I trust you, you wouldn't do anything."

That smile made him believe anything she said.

"You just might be right." He said grinning.

"I know I'm right," She said kissing his cheek.

"So.." Jidenna said catching his breath from their heated make out session, "want to watch a movie?"

~

Woah there what was that??

I worked really hard on this, I hope you all enjoy. Now all we have to do is deal with Jen and Tom. Oh Lord, help us. 

Sidenote: I started another romance story called Heartless. It's a Peaky Blinders fanfic. Even if you've never seen the show its pretty easy to catch on. 

But anyways, thanks for being patient and waiting so long for this. Gosh, I should put more Jidenna gifs up. Okay, more to come! I'll keep holding it downn.

And this chapter is officially editeddd.

Always and Forever Classy

~Dallas Rey