Parting Author's Note

*I just love this song by Adele, my goodness.

Hello everyone, I know the story is over but I just read through it again and edited a lot. I honestly love it so much more. 

Truthfully, when I first wrote this story, I was so nervous of what anyone would think of it. This was mainly because of the character, Christine.

Her celibacy had previously been a subject of awkwardness to me. I didn't think people would identify with her as much because of it. 

Now, I love her soo much. Because, honestly, she is me. Or at least a big part of me. I too am a Christian and I do believe in the beauty of waiting for sex until marriage. I'm not knocking down anyone who disagrees with me at all. Honestly, we are all entitled to our own lives and opinions. 

I really just wanted to write this note to say: It is okay to wait. Sometimes, especially as girls, we can be pressured into "giving it up" by boyfriends or peers. Don't worry about the pressure. Make sure you take care of yourself so that you can have a happy life on your own. Its not their life. ITS YOURSS! 

Be independent! Be fierce! Be classy!

Lol and to all my sisters and brothers who don't practice celibacy, I am not judging. Do you, stay safe, and make sure you know that you deserve someone who loves you completely and expects absolutely nothing in return.

This is just my worldview. Thanks so much for listening to my rants all throughout this book. If you like my writing style, I do hope that you'll check out some of my other books. If not, I really do appreciate you stopping by to read this. I would also like to check out some of your work too, if you have any. 

Ok, last goodbye to you all.

Thanks for everything.

As always,

~Dallas Rey