Just Relax

"These people stress me out." Jen complained.

She had just dropped Jidenna off and now she was going to take Tom home. She didn't want him driving home on his own with a black eye. His eye had swollen a little and she knew he needed to put some ice on it. Their plan was just to let her drive his car to her dorm and he would come pick it up later.

Tom laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" she said sarcastically.

"You and your temper," he softly laughed some more and then leaned over for a kiss.

"Mhmm well since I'm so funny, you and your black eye can back the hell away from me," she said.

"Babe, don't be like that," he made a pouty face.

"Boy, get out of my face," She laughed.

Just then she pulled in front of Tom's dorm. She parked the car.

When she turned to tell Tom goodnight he moved in really close so that their lips were almost touching.

"You know you like it when I'm in your face," he whispered, his lips brushing hers.

Then he abruptly pulled away before she could kiss him. He stepped out of the car.

What, no goodnight? Jen thought dejectedly

Suddenly, Tom surprised her. He didn't walk up to his dorm but around the front of the car to the driver's side. He confidently opened her door, leaned in, and unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Put your seat back." He almost whispered.

This boy needs to stop whispering before I lose it, Jen thought.

"What are you doing?" Jen laughed. "I have to get home-"

"I know that. You're stressed and you need to relax so put your seat back." He said.

"Fine," Jen said with a sigh. She was trying to keep it together and be all big and bad but this boy was turning her on.

He climbed on top of her.

Jen giggled. "Tom," she said.

He didn't listen.

"Close your eyes," he said.

"Tom I am not doing this in the car now get off me," Jen couldn't keep herself from laughing so of course he didn't listen.

~

She kept laughing so I knew she liked it. I closed the door.

"Just close your eyes, Jen." I persisted.

"Oh my gosh... boy you are crazy... but okay." She said dramatically. She closed her eyes.

I started kissing on her neck, because I know she likes that. Then I moved to her mouth.

"Just relax," I whispered.

I bit her bottom lip, making her moan involuntarily.

She tilted her head back and arched ever so slightly to press into me.

Then I lost all control.

~

Several minutes and hickies later Jen pulled out of Tom's dorm parking lot. Its official, she thought rolling her eyes, when I'm around him I lose all my control.

She  just hoped that she wasn't still blushing.

When she pulled up to her dorm she took a deep breath. She was getting ready to console and be there for her friend.