Not For The World

***Merry Christmas <3***

The port key worked almost instantly. You fell through the air, wind whirling around you and knotting your hair into tight rings - not that it wasn't messed up enough already. 

Then, with a heavy thud, you landed flat on the floor - face down. Your nose took most of the hit, causing it immediately to flow with blood. There was sound all around you, which died down as soon as you groaned.

You looked up, the whole stand of the school was staring back down at you and your bloody face, expecting a glorious winner which you most certainly were not.

There was another whoosh and something appeared beside you. You looked over.

"Harry!" you breathed in half silence, reaching out for him as you lay on the floor. He was panting also, as he widened his eyes and looked at you.

He got to his feet, pulling you up with him. He looked into your eyes, wiping away some of the blood on your face.

"Thank god you're ok, (Y/n), thank god you're ok." 

Tears rolled down his face as he looked back down at Cedric's body. He must have brought it back somehow, but Harry immediately dove over Cedric, sobbing desperately into the dead boy's clothes.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... no.... NO!"

Harry practically screamed as Dumbledore and a few other teachers tried to rip him away from the lifeless boy. Your tears started to flow, now, flowing for the boy that could have been living if it wasn't for your father. 

You despised yourself for being his daughter. You despised him for taking your friend's life.

Someone came up to you in all of the tense air and handed you a tissue, which you used to stop the waterfall flowing from your nose. You silently thanked them

"He's back! He's back! Voldemort's back! Cedric asked me to bring his body back, I couldn't leave him." Harry yelled into the soundless area as he collapsed into a fit once more.

"It's alright Harry." Dumbledore tried to comfort him but Harry carried on.

"They tortured us! They ripped out (Y/n)'s bones and then revived her to torture her more! They cut my arms for my blood then they tortured me too! They killed Cedric... they killed him..."

You started to walk forward but someone grabbed your arm from behind, dragging you through the stands and away from Harry and the horrible mess of a tournament that was going on around you.

You tried to resist, for Harry's sake, but you were thankful. Thankful that you were away from all of that mess. You were dragged for what seemed like forever until you finally entered the castle.

The person pulled you into a warm embrace. "Its ok, (Y/n) it's ok..."

You let the tears roll down your face as you listened to his voice.

"Draco... He's back. I saw him... My Dad..."

"Shh." Draco hushed you as he stroked your hair lightly, "It's ok..."

You pulled back and looked up at him. You looked right into the centre of his eyes. "It's not ok. He ripped out his own daughter's bones... imagine what he'll do to everyone else."

Draco looked down at you, sorrow plastered across his face. There was nothing he could say that would make this situation any better. So he didn't say anything.

His lips collided with yours, your teeth almost crashing against one another's as you attacked each other. Needy. In between kisses, when he would come up for a breath, he would whisper how glad he was that you were safe. Desperate.

Then he started kissing across your face... down your neck... 

He grabbed your hand and ran through the corridors as fast as lightning. Flying down the stairs towards the slytherin common room, he pulled you after him and you almost fell ontop of eachother as you barged through the common room doors.

There was an eerie silence, reminding you that everyone in the school was currently outside, looking at the dead body of Cedric Diggory. Another twinge of hate pulsated through your body for your father. 

You would never love him.

Then, the creaking of a door snapped you back to reality.

"I got upgraded." said Draco as you walked into, not a shared boy's dorm, but a huge bedroom, with a green and silver, sparkling double bed in the centre - and an open door, engraved with silver, on the other side, presumably a bathroom.

The walls were painted white and clear, with images of a pine forest pinned across the room. The floor was clear white marble but surprisingly warm against your feet, whilst great ornaments of green and silver lined every surface in sight.

"Woah..." you gasped, as he hugged you from behind, nestling his nose into the crook of your neck and pulling you flush against his body. 

This almost made you forget about your father and what had happened.

You walked together, across the room. 

Then, Draco spun you around, pulling you into him. You looked up into his eyes again and you smiled as they gleamed with delight. He didn't seem like an evil boy here, neither did you seem like an evil girl, but you knew that even with your dark hearts there was some kind of love there.

"(Y/n), I can make you forget..."

"No." you replied, laying your hand across his chest as the two of you stood there, still as ice. "I want to remember what he did to me, to us. I want to remember how me hurt me and my friends, killed one of them - even. Because one day I will kill him."

Draco smiled widely. "As long as you promise me that I am there with you." 

You smiled and tilted your head back up for a kiss. This time there was no need. No spontaneous actions. You meant it.

You felt him push you over and you landed on the soft bed, still in his arms. His face was opposite yours as he flipped you over, underneath him.

He looked at you, hesitating for just a moment, before he smiled and kissed you again. 

You raised your hands to touch his body, muscled - but not too buff, and you roamed your hands over his bare back. How he lost his shirt in that time you'll never know.

You could feel his weight against you. You could feel his need, now, in every kiss. Something brushed against your leg...

He wanted to...

"Not tonight Draco, please. Not tonight." you whispered as you pushed him off of you.

He smiled, but it didn't quite reach his eyes. You could tell he was disappointed but you knew you weren't ready and he knew as well.

"Ok, (Y/n), but stay with me, for just one night?" he asked you as you faced him.

"I wouldn't leave you. Now or ever..."

A smile, a real smile, lit up his face. "And I wouldn't leave you for the world."

You turned over, on the comfortable bed, as his arms wrapped around you, pulling you against his chest. 

A/N

I'm back after so long! I thought that, since I have found a fraction of time that I have free that I should write all of you a new chapter. I know, it's been so long, but I hope you won't give me too much hate since I've been trying really hard with exams and all and have been really busy. Anyhow, here's your new chapter and I hope you have enjoyed it. Much love <3