I Want You

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"WAKE UP!"

You shot up, blinking so fast that you were sure that you had lost all sensation in your eyelids. Your cheeks were flushed slightly and there was a small red mark where your head had been batting against the old train window.

"You shouldn't scare me like that!" you said, annoyed, batting Daphne's hand away from you. You felt like you had grown further apart since the... recent happenings.

"Maybe if you didn't fall asleep I wouldn't have to." she replied quickly, rolling her eyes at you and swiftly retracting her hand. It fell limp in her lap, as white as snow like the rest of her pale skin.

"I'm still ill."

You looked over to Millicent who had bunched herself into the corner of the compartment, eating sweets and cakes piggishly like Crabbe and Goyle. You had seen Millicent and Goyle exchange looks a few often but had never thought too much of it until you found a weak love potion in Millicent's drawer. You could guess who might have fallen a victim to that.

"No excuses," exclaimed Daphne, "And you should have been there for the final Slytherin match, we would have won if our best chaser wasn't out of action."

"I'm not the..." you started, but were interrupted.

"Don't be modest, (y/n), it's not a good look on you girl."

You briefly closed your eyes. "What look should I be going for then?"

"I don't know, but I hear that one from the boys dorm... what's his name..."

Your heart clenched. Did she know what had happened with you and Draco? Surely she remembered his name: the most infamous slytherin in the year.

"It's like Dan or something..." you let out a sigh of relief, "Pansy told me he likes you..."

"I don't even know who he is." you answered, staring at a small clock on the wall of the train. You promised you'd meet at Hermione's compartment in ten minutes. Better early than late, right?

"I'm sorry guys, I have to go." you said sadly, wishing you could leave the compartment as quickly as possible. You would much rather be around Hermione than you Slytherin 'friends' although you were sure that, if given the chance, they would still stick a knife in your back regardless of thought.

Daphne pulled an innocent 'stay please' face whilst Millicent continued to annihilate chunk after chunk of cauldron cake. And, before the girls had any further chance to protest, you exited the room.

***

Compartment 327. That's where Hermione said she would be. That was right down the other end of the train. Literally.

You had walked for so long that your legs had begun to ache. Something burned in your hipbone and you still had to walk through a few more carts before you were there.

You leaned against a wall that joined with a small indent in the wall where a 'fire safety protection alerter' sat and closed your eyes. You needed to rest. To sleep.

Something jolted you and you slammed against the wall. You went to move your hands but found you couldn't. Panic overcame you as you tried to move your hands. You looked towards them and saw that, indeed, they were pinned back.

But by another pair.

You felt breath on your scarred jaw where you had turned to look at your immobile hand. Warm breath. Familiar breath.

"I would suggest you get off of me Malfoy..."

"Draco." he interrupted. "You call me Draco."

"I don't do what you want. Get off of me!" you called, trying not to look towards his face as his inched ever closer.

"Shhh." he said, calmingly. His voice hadn't wavered once the whole time that he had been talking which was highly unlike him. "Or I might just have to silence you."

You didn't want to find out what he meant by that, but you also couldn't help the words that were spilling out of your mouth. You tried, a final time, to move your hands that were stuck either side of you but failed, only to Malfoy's delight. Well, if he felt it he certainly didn't show it.

"What do you want?" you ordered.

He waited.

"Draco." you finished, knowing what the arrogant little brat was waiting for.

"I want something specific." he said, his lip only millimetres from your jaw. "I want you."

You closed your eyes at his statement, your head still tilted to the side. You wished you could escape but your body wouldn't let you. You couldn't even say a word, let alone a witty sentence in reply. So you did the thing that came naturally to you. You kissed him.

You turned your head and kissed him. He was not expecting it either as his eyes widened in surprise and his hands slowly slacked. They fell down to your waist, his body still pinning you to the wall and you stood there. Eventually, your hands came up to ruffle his platinum-blond hair and he moaned softly into your mouth.

Your world was spinning and you pulled away slightly. Your faces were still barely apart but you looked up into his stormy grey eyes and sighed.

"I have to go."

You slipped out of his weak grasp and headed down the corridor and you hated the fact that you had enjoyed it. Every single second of it.

***

"Why are you so late?" asked Hermione, her brows furrowed in the centre of her forehead in confusion. She must have seen the troubled yet satisfied look on your face as you entered the compartment and needed to question what had caused you to be of such foul timing. Or something like that.

"I got tired." you replied calmly, sitting down comfortably next to her. She looked at you suspiciously. You were telling the half truth so how could she fault you?

"Harry and Ron will be here in a minute!" she said, excited to see you well again after so long.

And indeed you had, and then the door slid open.

A/N 

Thank you so much for the support and the love for Alan Rickman in my last chapter sort of thing. If you did enjoy, vote, comment and follow for more chapters! Much love <3

30 likes for this chapter because you all love kissing stuff? <3