Don't

"Ouch, Draco, your arm is on my... chest region!" you said, trying to get up from the pile in which you and Draco were entangled. Let's just say that the landing from the portkey wasn't the lightest thing in the world.

"Shut up, stop moaning." he replied, standing up himself. His hair was messy and leaves had woven themselves into the strands of his platinum-blond hair. He helped you up into his arms and you linked eyes for a moment. 

He looked down to your lips. His breathing was shallow.

He smiled as sweetly as he could (which wasn't very sweetly after all). "You have mud on your lip, just thought you wanted to know."

***

"Mother... Father!?" Draco shouted as you entered the house. "God, they must be out. Such unreliable people."

"They didn't know we'd be coming back so early," you reminded him sternly, your grip on his right arm, "besides, we have the house to ourselves."

You couldn't see his face but you could just tell that he was smiling. Not the type of 'good' smile that you associated with Draco, probably the one that meant he was up to no good. That was the smile that you always knew lead to things that the both of you would probably later regret.

He grabbed you and pulled you into an embrace by your waist. 

Well, you might not quite regret them.

***

"No. He's not good looking." insisted Draco as he lay on the bed behind you. His body had tensed up when you had said the model Brayden Ashley was good looking.

"I think he is." you said, smiling to yourself. It was mean, but you liked it a lot when Draco got protective and jealous. "I mean, just look at him in these robes..."

"He isn't good looking." repeated Draco, turning over onto his side and huffing in frustration.

"Just look at it!" you said, thrusting the paper towards him. As you did it, Draco whipped out his wand and casted a quick spell, incinerating the paper whilst you held it. 

"Great," you huffed, "now I can't even see the bit about the uses for the firebolt."

It's true, you had wanted to see the new article about the firebolt. Since you had the broomstick now, you wanted to learn as much as possible about it - and be as good as Harry at riding it. He had one, too, so it would make the competition a lot fairer where that came in.

"And now I can't see you looking at other boys!" he countered, sliding off of the bed to sit next to you. 

"We made out ten minutes ago, do we need to make out again?" you asked unemotionally, bringing your face close to his. You could feel his breath on your neck as he replied.

"No, I just want to be close to you."

You sat there in the embrace, crouched down at the end of your bed, your head laying gently on his shoulder. 

"I'll never let anyone hurt you, (y/n)."

And then, you cried.

***

Dear Mr and Mrs Malfoy,

I'm sure you are fully aware of what is to take place in the school of Hogwarts this year, but I am sending this letter out to inform anyone who does not already know. The school will be holding the famous Triwizard tournament this year and students of the age seventeen and above may participate. As you may also know, the tournament was discontinued many years ago due to the deaths of several students but, I assure you, this year no student will find themselves in mortal danger.