Lynett

You were shown to your room in the Malfoy Manor by a house elf whose name you did not know. She seemed very nice - but you had been told that house elves were only there to do the bidding of their masters and that that was their only job by the Malfoys.

Quickly, you unzipped the bag that Narcissa had given you, the one filled with makeup, and looked upon it. It was amazing yet you did not really know how to use it. Narcissa had told you the makeup was charmed so maybe it would do your makeup for you.

What type of makeup did you want? That was the question.

"Natural." you said to yourself, not knowing that you had said it aloud.

A tube of something quickly hopped out of the bag, followed by brushes and powders and vials of weird, peachy stuff. They all worked in unison, brushing things onto your face that felt slimy and sticky but, when it was done, you felt nothing at all. When you touched your face, however, you realised that there was, in fact, makeup on your face.

You wondered how you looked; you glanced quickly round for a mirror, something to see your face in.

There were two loud knocks at the door.

Knock. Knock.

Why would Narcissa be visiting you at this time? She would surely be downstairs with Mr Malfoy doing something of great importance that you must 'never intrude upon'.

When the door creaked open an unwanted face slipped quickly through the door. His pale hair was messy and it framed his face and sharp jawline wonderfully as he stepped into the light. His countenance was somewhat surprised as he looked at you, wearing a hint of makeup that you normally did not.

His jaw hung open slightly. "You look... different." he stated, trying to keep his emotions minimal.

"Like good different or weird different?" you then asked, sounding unsure as he took a step closer.

"Both."

You didn't know whether to thank him or make a quick reply so you said nothing, just waited for what he was going to do next. You remembered the train. God, the train, when he had kissed you and you had felt...

"You're staring." he said, a sideways smile slowly creeping onto his face.

Malfoy still looked at you, at your eyes mainly. His stormy grey ones were alight with... something you couldn't quite figure out.

"How do you know I'm staring?" you replied, trying not to let your voice waver as he took another step close to you. He was less than five feet away from you, almost at arm's reach.

"Because I'm looking at you." he said so simply that he could have been emotionless. Maybe he was.

"Then stop, and maybe I won't stare."

"I can't stop." he replied.

A hint of emotion now painted his face as he gasped, looking sideways for a second to stop himself from saying something. You felt like you should do something... should make a move.

You stepped the extra few feet and hugged him. Not a kiss. Not an act of passionate romance, but a hug. Simply a hug.

It took Malfoy a few seconds to recognise this and, when he did, he put his arms around you - his hands tangling in you hair.

"I don't know why you think I'm not a demon." he whispered and yo could almost sense him closing his eyes behind your back.

"I don't know why you think you are." you replied, breathing in a deep long breath.

"And, what are you wearing on your face?" he asked, pulling away from the short embrace and blinking a few times.

"Make-up. Its... new."

"Wear it more." he said quickly, "I mean, it looks good."

You laughed a little. You wished he could control his tongue more.

"I hate you so much Malfoy, but I want to kiss you."

He blinked.

"Kiss me?"

You smiled.

"Now?"

"Yes."

***

Draco's POV:

"You kissed her?" my father said.

I clenched my jaw. I didn't care really, that mother had walked in and saw me kissing (y/n) but she had. And I didn't care. It didn't make a difference to me. As long as I was kissing her and no one else it was okay.

She had just looked so good, I mean, in makeup or whatever. I would have compared her even to that model from the witches magazine that Adrian had sneaked into the boy's changing rooms for quidditch and every boy in slytherin had a crush on her (the model). Maybe (y/n) was even prettier.

I didn't care what mother and father had to say. If I liked her then I liked her. End of. There would be no dark lord standing in the way of us. Ever. Even if she was her father.

"We've had this before, Draco. We told you to end it because it was spreading around Hogwarts! What would the Dark Lord say if he knew you kissed his daughter, again! We know he's coming back, you were told what not to do!"

I begged in my mind for my mother to shut up. Just to be silent. For one moment.

I wished that because I wanted to run up to (y/n), who was obviously saddened by my mother's intrudance, and comfort her. I didn't care what the dark lord would think.

It was true that my parents had forced me to break up with her after they had learned about the kiss in the DADA class, but I didn't see how it was so bad. What was the worst that could happen? "He could kill us!" they had said, "What if her mother finds out?"

"I don't care. Leave me alone!" I exclaimed, running out of the room and storming up the stairs. And I didn't care, I just went straight to my room and went to sleep.

***

Dear Mr Malfoy,

I hear that young Draco had taken another liking to (y/n) and am delighted to hear of his immediate discipline. As you know, the dark lord does not, in his current mood, approve of their relationship and wishes them kept separately until adulthood, as not to disrupt (y/n)'s magical advances. I, however, have convinced him of Draco's innocence and we have come to an agreement that they shall remain friends only until a later age.

If I hear otherwise, there shall be a considerable punishment for your crimes.

Sincerely,

Lynett Thornheart. Mother of (y/n) and wife
of the dark lord.

A/N

Thank you all so much for reading! If you enjoyed, vote comment and follow for more stories from me and me and my fellow author! Much love <3 Lee.

Can we get 30 likes?