Cedric Loves Vegetable Oil

The morning that you had woken up you really regretted drinking the alcohol that Draco had tol you to drink last night. The first few glasses had burned your throat but once you reached the third or fourth the sensation was gone.

Draco had told you to drink something, a clear liquid, that made you feel dizzy and strange. You couldn't remember much after that, apart from a game of... what game?

You couldn't collect your thoughts as you woke but you felt warm like you were surrounded with a hot water bottle. You felt comforted so you stayed there for a second, letting the warm sensation dull the pain that was built in you head.

The breath on your neck continued.

Breath. Sweet and warm...

You hopped up quickly, almost tripping over the duvet and falling on the floor but tangling your nightdress and falling anyway. A half naked Draco still lay there, on the bed, totally asleep.

You willed yourself not to invade his privacy but you couldn't help it. The clothes he usually wore must have been very unflattering, as his arms were fairly strong and he had a faint outline of muscles on his abdomen. 

"Like what you see?" he said sleepily, sitting up and stretching in bed. His mouth hung wide as he yawned.

"I... you were... what..."

"Not what you were saying last night." he replied, getting out of bed, in only his boxers, and slipping on his jeans that had been discarded on the floor.

"We didn't.... do anything, right?" you asked, very nervous. There was no way that anything had happened was there?

"Oh, you did try. But don't worry, I was sensible enough to say no."

"You were sensible?" you scoffed, "you're the one who told me to drink that alcohol."

He smiled softly, shoving his t-shirt over his head and walking towards the edge of the bedroom. However, before he reached the green and silver tarp back to enter the main room he turned slowly around.

"And you were the one who drank it."

***

Being honest, Draco was a good cook. Well, fairly anyway. Your waffles were way better and you thought the spell he used to add the salt to the scrambled eggs was a little faulty anyway.

It tasted nice. Nice as in good nice.

But, after you had eaten the meal, you both headed off for the quidditch world cup stadium.

The stalls you passed were fancy: decorated with bright colours and flashing lights to draw customers in.

The crowds were large so Draco put his arm around your waist, shielding you from the people around - which made you blush. You hated when he made you blush, even though it made you feel acknowledged.

There was a stand selling jewelry, and you and Draco found yourselves in front of it, looking at the beautiful craftsmanship of the rings and necklaces. They were all so beautiful; some were encrusted with diamonds, some rubies, some even had the most pigmented of emeralds.

But, one caught your eye. 

It was simple, white gold with a twisted design that resembled that of a fire. It was encrusted with tens of sparkling diamonds that glittered in the sunlight, and one large one, polished to perfection, in the centre.

It looked... perfect.

Draco saw you looking at it and he smiled. "Pretty isn't it, how some lump of metal and jewels can turn into something so beautiful."

You winced. You didn't know why, but you did.

He noticed it and looked at you. "Come on, let's go." he said and together, you walked away from the stall and to the next.

***

You were so glad that you had a gift that was so useful. Telekinesis was the most useful thing when you wanted to have some fun.

There was one of the older kids from the school sitting on a deckchair, Cedric...was it? Anyway, he was one of the popular ones in the older years. And popular ones were usually mean. Like Draco.

So, the two of you watched him from behind a bush, palling what to do. Then, the idea came to you in an instant. You told Draco to observe your master plan.

So, poor Cedric sat there, on his deck chair, his hat over his eyes and his legs crossed neatly, with a pots of cold, red oil pouring over his head.

At first, you were considering using water but then you saw a witch bring a carton full of vegetable oil and a red dye from a tent nearby and assumed that would work better. And oh it had.

Cedric Diggory was washed in a red colour from head to toe in a mixture that surely wouldn't fully wash off for days. His hair looked greasy and slick from the oil whilst his skin was dyed a dragon shade of red. It truly was funny.

"(Y/n)." 

You turned around slowly, gulping. Really? At this time? Now?

"Hermione what a wonderful surprise!" you exclaimed, shooting up and turning around, arms wide to hug her.

She was stood next to a teepee like tent that shielded on of her arms from view. What was she doing? Then she brought her arm into view.

She had Draco's ear in a clip between her fingers, with a serious look on her face.

"Missing someone?" he said, throwing the whimpering Draco towards you. 

"Hermione..."

"No, (y/n), I'm not in the mood." she replied, looking at you and then back at Cedric, who was flapping around like a headless chicken trying to get the oil off of him. You heard Draco snicker at the sight but he was quickly cut off by Hermione's harsh stare.

"Don't tell..."

"I won't!" she snapped looking you in the eye. But, with what you could see in her countenance, she didn't seem angry. She looked like she was trying to give you a clear warning: don't trust this boy - I wouldn't if I were you.

And with that she walked off.

"Come on, Mr Draco Malfoy, I think it's time that we head off to our seats." you said, and grabbed him, pulling him towards the stadium. 

A/N

Thank you so much for reading! Im 1.3K views off of 50,000! Please help me!!! If you enjoyed, vote,comment and follow for more! Much love <3

Can we reach 40 votes on this because you love me, right? <3 Just hit that vote button on this one time if you don't usually, it really means sooooo much!