Make Me Irresistible

You had finally found your own compartment on the train. It had taken a while, and a lot of walking and looking around, but you had. God knows where Draco had gone, but you hoped it was as far away as possible from you. 

You wanted to make him hate himself, to make him ate himself so much it drove him insane. How dare he and his family do something so horrific to an innocent woman! And someone you loved so dearly as well!

"I'll make him pay," you growled through your gritted teeth, "Oh, he'll pay alright."

You grabbed your makeup bag from your neverending purse that you'd managed to get onto the train and set it down on the seat next to you. You would make Draco pay alright, he would pay with jealousy.

You looked in the mirror. Light makeup, that was all you had bothered to ask for from the magical makeup bag this morning. Narcissa had even upgraded it before you left, added some hair brushes and accessories for hair to the bag - which also worked to improve your looks. But you hated her now. You hated the whole family.

You looked into the mirror one last time and smiled, a plan forming in your head.

"Make me look Irresistible."

***

You hung back as the students filed into the great hall. Fashionably late was a good thing, right? You'd have all eyes on you as you walked in and sat down. You wanted all eyes to be on you. Especially Draco Malfoy's eyes.

You saw the fourth year students going into the hall to take their seats, Hermione, Ron and Harry among them. You even thought you saw a mop of blond hair in the slytherin section: good. At least you knew he'd be in the hall when you walked in.

It had taken a lot to slip away from the carriages that usually carried you to the school and reach the school before them, it had taken a lot of work and effort running all of the way up to the school. But it would be so worth it.

You would have thought running to the school would have ruined your hair and makeup but it had all magically stayed in place, to your surprise; you looked wonderful.

Once the oldest students had gone into the great hall you gave it two minutes. The hall doors had shut so when you walked in you would have all eyes on you as the creaking sound of the doors opening would attract everyone's attention.

You didn't feel sorry that you'd missed the arrival of the other schools attending the triwizard tournament - and you didn't really care. You couldn't compete in the competition so it didn't matter.

You heard someone coming down the corridor towards you so you decided that it was the best time to enter the hall. You stepped up to the door and placed your hand on the cool handle. You pushed it open and stepped inside, not bothering to close the door behind you: it would shut by itself.

Heads turned towards you.

There was a collective gasp as many mouths hung agape.

***

Draco's POV

There were no words to describe how beautiful she looked. You could place her next to any woman in the world and you would only notice her.

Blaise, the dumb idiot, had his jaw hanging wide open gaping at her. I shouldn't be surprised, though, since her looks were so great. But I did feel a tinge of jealousy as his eyes were fixed on her, like mine, as she came and found her seat at the Slytherin table - as far away from me as possible.

Still, no one looked away from her as she sat, her exquisitely braided hair falling down her back in waves.

Light chatter spread around the hall, obviously about (y/n), and she just sat there, looking beautiful and sweet, waiting for Dumbledore to commence his speech. But, no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't tear my gaze away from her. The white scar along her jawline was more pronounced, but it just made her look even more amazing, to my (and everyone else's) disbelief.

I wish that I hadn't have told her about her grandmother. I know it's harsh, but I needed her to be mine. Mine. And now with all of these boys staring at her, even from the older years, I felt like she was anything from that. 

If anyone touches her...

"Staring?" said Blaise playfully, though I didn't appreciate the playfulness at that moment. "I thought you broke up with..."

"I did." I cut him off, trying to sound as annoyed and irritated as possible. "And it's none of your concern."

I couldn't come to tell my friends why we had broken up, just that we had. Especially that she had slapped me - that wouldn't have gone down well with my friends. God knows how many comments I would have gotten about that.

"Bet you're bummed about that." he laughed, smiling from ear to ear. 

"No shit." I said. "But really, Blaise, shut up - you are acting like an arse."

His smile faded and his laughter dimmed - but it made me feel better that he had chosen to be quiet. He knew where the authority sat.

"And Blaise," I said, looking towards him with a scowl on my face, "(y/n) is mine, do you understand?"

His face stayed emotionless and he said nothing. It was obvious that he liked her, and it had been for about a year now, but unfortunately (y/n) liked me, and I'd make sure that it was only me.

"Got it?" I said a little more firmly, putting a slight hint of anger into my voice. He nodded shortly but said nothing else, and my attention flicked back to (y/n), half of the hall still looking at her, laughing and chatting with Daphne and her friends.

She's mine, I repeated in my head, and always will be.

***

The rest of the night, the introduction to the schools, the speech, the new teacher, all went so quickly. All anyone could do was stare at the beautiful and notorious (y/n) Thornheart.

A/N

Thank you guys for reading and for 60K views!!! You guys are going crazy with the votes and all recently and I thank you all for that! If you enjoyed, vote, comment and follow for more works of mine! Much love <3

Woop Woop! 60K! Can we aim for 60 Likes and Comments in total for celebration? <3