Chapter 3

I looked over at the door as Austin and Brandon walked in. They were holding hands and smiling! I never thought that I would have one gay friend, but I two, and they're dating!

"Peyton, we're dating!" Brandon and Austin exclaim at the same time.

"I knew he would say yes, Brandon!" I said, but then I remembered that we had to train today.

"We better get ready to train," Austin recommend.

We trained for the rest of the day, and had fun doing it.

LATER AT NIGHT

Austin and Brandon laid down in the same bed.

"Sweet dreams, my love," Austin said to Brandon as he rolled over and kissed him.

"You too. I love you."

"I love you, too," he said, and they fell asleep soon after.

IN THE MORNING

"Rise and shine, lovers. We have a big day ahead of us."

The two boys stretched and yawned as they got out of bed. We began to train. We test to see how much stronger we've gotten the 2nd of every month. Today was June 2nd.

Austin went first with his mind reading. It's harder for him to read someone's mind if they don't want to tell him something.

"I'm thinking of a number that's between 1 and 800. What is it?" I asked.

"I'm not stupid, it's negative 799. You really suck at this," Austin insultingly said.

"It's not my fault that I have an easy to read mind," I replied.

"It's not bad; it means you have an organized mind."

I looked over at Brandon. He was lifting weights. From looks, he looked as heterosexual a guy can be. He was muscular, and just seemed like a guy that would like girls. But Austin on the other hand, was skinny, had noodle arms, and wore skinny jeans and a pink necklace everywhere. I was surprised when I was told that Brandon was gay, but it wasn't a big surprise when I hear that Austin was gay too.

Austin was pretty much a stereotypical homosexual. Brandon would've been a stereotypical heterosexual male, if he was.

I began to test my speed. Canon-like shots were fired at me. I had to fight them. After that, I had to hit them. And finally, I had to run to see how fast I was. I wasn't as fast as the Flash, but I was ninja fast. I would only be a ninja in my dreams. Actually, maybe we could be ninjas when we fight bad guys.

28 DAYS LATER

It was the 30th of June, and we finally had our first mission. We began to chase two criminals. We were in a forest, at night. It was almost a full moon. We thought it was going to be a piece of cake, but trust me, it wasn't.

"Don't let them get away!" Brandon yelled.

We cut them off and cornered them. We began to inch closer, and Austin was the first one to try to attack them. Austin lunged to attack, but the first criminal intercepted with a punch, then another.

Austin went to grab his stomach, but something was there.

"God dang it! They attached a bomb to me when they punched me! Don't worry about me," Austin said, sweating.

"Haha! So, catch us two, or save your friend?" The second criminal asked.

"Catch them, don't worry about me!" Austin commanded.

"Forget about them. Your life is more important," Brandon said.

The two criminals ran away.

"How do you disarm this freaking thing?"

The time seemed to slow down. By now, there was only 50 seconds left.

"Brandon. You don't actually love me. I used my power to make you like me, just because I liked you. I liked you a lot. I'm sorry. I'm not using my power on you right now, or ever again," he said as he began to cry.

Brandon wiped Austin's tears away and wiped his hair out of his face.

"Funny, because I still love you," he teared and smiled.

They kissed each other. The timer only had 10 seconds left.

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...and

1...

The bomb 'exploded'. Confetti went everywhere.

"DANG YOU, YOU FREAKING DUMB CRAP!" Austin screamed. "I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA FREAKING DIE!"

"Be glad you didn't die. You and me are still together, right?" Brandon questioned.

"Well, you said you still loved me, so I was assuming," Austin responded.

"Good," he said as he grabbed Austin's hand. "I was really starting to love you," Brandon said with a grin.