Chapter 15

Chapter fifteen

two psychopaths + a basement = I'm toast!

I got into the shower, oh god, it felt so flippin amazing! i haven't showered in...a week? I started singing, I don't really know if I'm good or not, but doesn't everyone think their own voice sounds good even if they are tone deaf?

"Written on these walls are the stories that I can't explain, leave my heart open but stays right here empty for days. She told me in the morning she dont feel the same about us in her bones. It seems to me that when I die these words will be written in my stone. and I'll be gone, gone tonight, the ground beneath my feet is open wide, the way that I've been holding on to tight with nothing in between, the story of my life! i take her home! i drive all night to keep her warm and ti-ime, is fro-o-o-ozen! (the story of, the story of) the story of my life, i give her hope I spend her love, until she's broken inside, the story of my life! Written on these walls are the col-" I was interrupted by a knock on the door. darn it, I was so into it!!

"NOVA HILLARY CLARISE! YOU GET OUT HERE. RIGHT NOW!" Damien screamed. oh no. he saw my phone, I'M DOOMED!!! he is going to kill he...and I'm not kidding, he might actually kill me considering the way he has been acting. I turned off the water and got out and put on a pink towel, it was a really fluffy towel. well, at least my last few moments of earth can be comfortable.

I walked out slowly, holding my towel firmly, I mean, he hasn't been trying to rape me, but I am incredibly vulnerable right now and well, he might. "Y-yes dam-er-dad?" I stuttered.

"So you have had your phone?" he began sweetly, I nodded really, really slowly.

"YOU ARE IN FOR IT BIG TIME! DID YOU CALL THE COPS? WELL, I KNOW YOU DID  SINCE I CHECK YOUR RECENT CALLS!!! AND YOU WERE TALKING TO FUCKING CAMI AND DAVID!" he threw my phone on the tile floor in the bathroom, I heard the glass shatter. I flinched. he grabbed my arm violently, I could tell there was going to be a bruise he held it so hard.

He pulled me down the stairs and I saw Matt in the living room, he looked at me concerningly, i must have looked totally terrified. Matt ran over and tried to slap Damien's hang off my arm, Damien looked shocked and went to whisper something in Matt's ear. no. just no. i am so dead. i don't even need to ask what it was, i knew.

Damien pulled away from Matt's ear and smirked, Matt looked terrified and hurt at the same time, then his expression turned into a mixture of anger and...constipation?? He nodded at Damien the took my other arm, then he bent down to my ear, "I am so, so sorry." he whispered. they led me down to Matt's unfinished basement, it looked that exact same as the first place i was at, concrete floors and walls, and a metal table in the edge of the room. YAY! (Sarcasm!) Damien whispered something in Matt's ear then left. Matt turned me around and held both of my arms and looked so sad.

"I am so incredibly sorry. You remember when i said i would do anything for your dad? well, i guess this is anything. welcome to psychopath city, population, Damien and me. I don't want to do this." he started tearing up.

"If you don't want to do this, then why are you doing it?" i asked.

"Look, Damien saved my life. I was going to commit suicide over a broken heart. he stopped me from doing it, now if i don't do this, then I'm going to be killed by him. and I'm sure you as well."

"Here's an idea...kill him?" i said, and i really meant it.

"With what? i have no weapon!" wow. we both meant it.

"How about...this!" i grabbed a knife a saw laying on the floor. he nodded and looked at me evily, oh great, he is going to kill ME now. DAMN IT!!! he hid it behind his back and grabbed my arm with his other hand...ok so he isn't going to kill me? i am so confused. Damien came back down with the shackles again FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!! i should have hid my freaking phone!!

"Put the knife down." Damien said. oh boy.

"Knife, pfffffttt, what knife?" Matt, you are a terrible liar. we are both doomed at this point.

"The one you are holding behind your back. all three of us know about it." he looked at Matt with a 'duh' look. Matt took the knife from behing his back, let me go, and lunged at Damien, he hit his leg and it was definitely in there. Damien grasped the knife and screamed.

"FUCK!!!!!" he yelled. he pulled out the gun he had in his back pocket and aimed for matt's stomach, he quickly moved away. I know i should be terrified and be screaming, but i honestly found this entertaining, i mean, if Damien dies...Yay!!!! that will be entertaining...if not, then I'll scream...even if Matt stays unharmed. Damien finally took the knife out of his leg and limped towards me, he put the knife against my neck...wait, what?!

"Move any closer and i kill her."  Damien said, he pushed the knife a little harder on my neck.

"Ok, ok, i give up. Matt went down on his knees and held his hands up in surrender, this was intense.

 Damien took the knife from my neck and quickly grabbed my wrists and put them behind my back, dropping the knife nearly on my toe. I yelped in pain as he drug me to the table. he locked my wrists up and laid my on the table. he went over to matt and chained his hands behind his back as well.

"Good. You know matt, if you had been, well, on my team instead of on her's, then there wouldn't be any pain for you, but now, there will be pain for both of you!!" well, so much for Mr. Nice-guy. i think all the rust and mold he has been around has had a bigger effect on his brain.

"Pain? you think that hurting my god daughter wouldn't cause me pain? your kidding me right?!" Matt yelled, god daughter? wow, they were close(key word: were)

"Well she is my own daughter and it doesn't cause me pain." Damien shrugged as he said it

"That's because you are INSANE!" Matt raised his voice at insane.

"well, ok, i can't object to that." Damien said, "I'll be back, i need to pick up some stuff." he said. he left the room and locked the door behind him. great. we all know hes getting torture devices of some sort. we are doomed. i am using that word so often lately.

___________________________________________________________________________

HEYY!! hope you liked!!! what do you think Damien is getting? Comment below and tell me :) ok so the cover that is up now is the one in the lead with four votes. the voting will still be going until 1/10, so stay tuned :) it is in the cover club if you want to vote:) thanks:)

On the side is a picture of matt, yeah, i used him, hes in his forties! lol.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Luv ya!

-Hal:)