Chapter twelve

Chapter twelve

The cement factory

After hours of puking and to be honest, a little sleeping, I felt the swaying of the boat stop, then the car moved again, this time we were actually driving. Where the hell were we and what was going on?! After a couple more hours of driving, Damien pulled me out of the trunk and carried me into an abandoned building, the windows were all boarded up, the paint was peeling, and as far as I could read, it was a cement factory, creepy!!!

"I used to work here before I married your mom," he said, "i know every inch of this place." so, why did i need to know this information? He took me inside, it had a musty smell and there were cobwebs everywhere, talk about depressing. We went down some stairs as into a room that looked like a test facility. There were poles and pipes running all through the room and there was a large tank in the far right corner. It was cold and damp in there. He gently (surprisingly) put me down, my hands were still free but he forced them behind my back and chained the to one of the pipes, it was humming gently. i yelped in pain since he yanked on my arms. he undid the chains on my ankles and pulled them to another pipe about five or six feet away and chained them there, it was so far I was suspended in the air it was really, really uncomfortable.

"I'll be back later with some food." Damien said and left, locking me into the dark, smelly room, suspended in mid air.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter and that I didn't update yesterday :/ but I will update again today, and I will try to make it long. As using my phone i don't know how to do dedications, but if I did, this chapter would go out to @xXforeverShelbyXx she was the first to comment on my book and I felt so loved<3 thank you!!!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow<3

Luv ya all!

-Hal