Chapter two

Chapter two

the plot

**Damien's POV(dad)**

I could not believe Amy was cheating on me! after 20 years of marriage! I wonder if she went to live with him. did i have any real evidence of her cheating on me? well, ok, no. but i just knew. i decided to ask Nova. i texted her.

nova, where are you? i want to see you. I wrote. i waited a few minutes before i got a text back.

Hilton Inn and Suites. I'm at the pool with David and Cami. she wrote.

is anyone else there with you besides mom? I asked.

no. y? she replied.

no reason. I will see you soon pumkin! I typed. I used to love Nova so very much! but after she willingly left me, I felt betrayed. People say no matter what they will always love their children, well, that's a lie. I didn't love Amy or Nova any more. i needed to get revenge on both of them. i decided to kidnap Nova. The perfect idea. i didn't need much planning, some latex gloves, a wig, colored contacts, and some chloroform. only one of those things was going to be hard, the chloroform. But I would find a guy.

I got into my car and went to he hotel, putting on my best smile. i went to the pool, and saw Cami, David, and Nova.

"Hey pumkin!" i said in her direction.

"DAD!" she yelled, coming towards me. i picked her up and hugged her close, trying to make it seem as real as possible.

"Hows the hotel?" i asked her.

"It's fine. I already miss my room. i wish i could have stayed with you, i love you so much!"

Yeah, right. i thought. i put her down and smiled brightly.

"Well, i just wanted to check up on you, i have errands to run." i said.

"Ok dad, you can come to our room when mom is out, i know she doesn't want to talk to you, its room 342. when you want to come over i will tell you to meet me at the room or here. i love you!"

"Ok Nova, thanks. bye!" i said walking away. i put a smirk on my face, so easy once they trust you for 17 years.

"Bye dad!" she said, i was guessing she was getting back in the pool. i went to the corner store and got some latex gloves, then went to a costume store and got colored contacts and a wig. now for the hard part, i didn't know a guy who could get me some chloroform. i really should have planned ahead. I figured the only way was to steal some from the local ER, man, i have forgotten how to love and I'm about to be a thief. i have really changed and only i knew it.

i stepped inside and just casually went down to the supply room. they really should have locked that door, anyone could just stroll in a take whatever, including me! i found the drugs and looked around for the chloroform, i finally found it and tucked it into my shirt, then held it down. i casually walked out and went home, ready to plot my attack.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

Wow I'm really not changing as much as i thought...at all...

comment

vote

share

follow:)

PS, i try to follow all my followers <3