Chapter nine

Chapter nine

Crime and punishment

Nova's POV

I put my phone back I my pocket and tried to take a nap, hard, but I was so tired it wasn't impossible. I was awoken when I heard Damien open the door.

"Well, I guess I can trust you, seeing as you are still here. I was worried that since I didn't have time to strap you down I had to go. maybe I can leave you more often. Well, I'll be back later, I can't babysit you all day." He was talking for a while compared to usual.

I simply nodded.

"Bye nova, i love you!'' the he whispered, "no i don't." I don't know if he wanted me to hear it or not. he closed and locked the door behind him. i waited until I didn't hear anymore footsteps. then i took my phone out again, it was still at 21%.

I dialed 9-1-1 first, i decided that I wouldn't say it was my dad, he said not to let them know it was him, man, I love loop holes, lol.

"This is 9-1-1, what is you emergency?" a woman asked.

"My name is Nova Clarise, I was kidnapped, i am not sure who it is but I am freaked out." I whispered.

"Nova? oh my gosh, that is great, but not." she said happily, but at the end she went back to her serious voice, "have you been injured in anyway?" she asked.

"Yes, I was slapped across the face incredibly hard, and I have a cigar burn on my stomach." I was still whispering, listening for foot steps.

"Ok, we are tracing your phone to find your location." I heard clicking on the other end, probably of a computer.

"Ok. thank you, goodbye." i heard footsteps, i quickly hung up and turned off my phone. the door opened.

"Who the hell were you talking to?" he questioned.

"M-myself." I stuttered.

"Now, you and I both know thats not true," he began, "so, i will ask you again, WHO WERE YOU TALKING TO!" I flinched at his yelling.

"Well, it was forested at you, but you sorta weren't here." i tried to sound convincing.

"Uhu, and uh, what were you saying?" he furrowed his brows.

"I don't want to tell you, considering it'll just get me in trouble." I got nervous.

"Well, then you shouldn't have said it, because you are going to tell me." he walked towards me.

"FINE! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I SAID?! WELL I SAID YOU WERE A HEARTLESS BASTARD WHO SHOULD FALL OF A STEEP CLIFF ONTO CONCRETE!" i yelled.

He grabbed my chin violently with one hand, and with the other he made a fist and swung it at my cheek, the same that had been slapped. I'm pretty sure he split it open, i could feel blood running down it.

"Yeah, I have issues." He let go of my chin finally.

"Obviously." I mumbled.

"You have a big mouth, and I don't want to hear it anymore." he slammed me down on the platform and strapped me down again.

"Uh, I have to use the bathroom." I whispered, scared at what else he might do.

"Fine." he unstrapped me and grabbed my arm violently and dragged me out of the room and to another door down the hall. I stepped in and did my business, there wasn't any windows in there so that sucked. when I came out he dragged me back to the room and strapped me down again. he then went back to the table on the other side of the room. He grabbed duct tape, ripped off a piece, then came back over and stuck it over my mouth.

"There, now hopefully oh wont get in trouble for your mouth." he put a smirk on his face then left again.

Great. I'm screwed.

Then I heard sirens. YAY! I'M BEING RESCUED!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYY!! lucky you i updated again.

If you think this is almost the end, yeah, no. Oh no, definitely not. (laughs evilly) lol.

Did u think the chapter name was clever?? yeah, I thought so. Haha.

Vote

Comments

Share

Follow

Luv ya!

-Hallie <3