Chapter eight

Chapter eight

Interrogation

Damien's POV

I was considering telling Nova I loved her before i left, then remembered that I didn't anymore. Yeah, I am definitely insane. I totally accept that. I drove to the crime scene, and saw Amy in tears, ugh, how annoying!

"Sir, we can't let you in here." a cop said as I neared the scene.

"I'M the missing girl's father." I told him.

"Oh, ok. I am sorry for the hopefully temporary loss." he looked sympathetic as he stepped out of the way.

"Oh my god, Damien!" Amy cried as she saw me. she ran over to me and threw her arms around me. I was stunned by her kindness, I mean sure, her daughter was missing, but I thought she hated me. maybe it was the shock and sadness talking.

"I shouldn't have left her." she said quietly.

"Hey, you couldn't do anything about it, I'm sure whoever it was would find a way to take her.'' i stroked her hair.

"Yeah, I mean, he did break into the hotel room, but still! I can't believe it, why would anyone do that?" She looked into my eyes. her eyes were bloodshot and had bags under them, I looked perfectly normal, seeing as I wasn't concerned about this.

"Um, sir, we need to talk to you." a cop interrupted us.

"Yessir." I said, pulling away from Amy. I followed the cop into the hotel conference room.

"We have been told you were the last in the hotel room before the girl went missing, is that true?" the cop questioned.

"As far as I know sir." I answered.

"We were also told that you never came out of the room." he wrote down some stuff.

"I tend to disappear unnoticed." i began playing with my hands under the table, I didn't really want to kill nova, but I would if they found our it was me.

"Mhm." he said, i could tell he was suspicious.

"ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT YOU THINK I KIDNAPPED MY OUR DAUGHTER?!" I stood up and slammed my hands on the table. yeah, that hurt.

"No sir, we are just trying to get some clues, we know that the man who broke into her room had brown hair and eyes, we just want to know if you saw anything suspicious.

"No, I did not. i went up, we ate pizza, I left, end of story." I said, sitting back down.

"Ok sir, thank you. you can leave now, we have all the information we need from you." the cop scribbled a bunch of stuff down on his notepad.

"Thank you. good bye." I walked out ad quickly went to my car, making sure no or was following me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYY!!!! hope you enjoyed! the next chapter nova will try to get help. Oooooooo! its gonna be intense!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Luv ya!

-Hallie :)