Chapter six

Chapter six

Big fat jerk

Oh my god! what the hell happened to my dad?! I wanted to punch him sooo hard!!! i sat on the cold concrete floor, my wrists in pain from the awkward position they were in. I heard the rattling of keys and then the click of a door opening, i immediately know it was my dad. he came in and stared at me with an emotionless expression.

"What?!" I snapped.

"What did i tell you about talking to me like that?" he said surprisingly calmly.

"I honestly don't care! I will talk to you which ever way I want to!" I yelled.

"Look, I am trying to be nice to you, don't make me stop doing that." He started coming closer to me.

"Nice?! Nice! you kidnap your own daughter and expect me to believe you are being nice?!" i put emphasis on that last nice.

"Ok, fine. you want me to stop being so generous? then I will. I will be back in a couple minutes." He said. he left the room locking the door. god why was he so...screwy all of a sudden?! I sighed, wondering what he was planning. i honestly didnt care. he came back in with some rope in his hand. he undid the metal cuffs on my wrist and I rubbed them. he quickly grabbed then and bound them with the rope. he threw me (not kidding) over his shoulder. I hit his back with my hands repeatedly.

"Let me go!" i yelled.

"Do you really want me to do that? we are over concrete floors." I could feel a smirk plastered on his face. he walked down a long hall and eventually went into another room. he set me (well, more like dropped me) on a hard metal platform.

He untied my hands and then strapped them down to the platform with velcro. My ankles still had the metal cuffs on them so I guess he wasn't worried about that. He then lifted my shirt so that my belly was showing. Then he walked over to a table in the middle of the room and picked up a lighter and a cigar.

"I didnt know you started smoking." I said nervously.

"Oh, I don't," he said evilly, a smirk on his face, "i warned you that that slap was just a warning." he lit the cigar and walked over to me. I could feel the fear becoming clear on my face.

"You are insane!" I snapped. He lowered the cigar and pressed it against my bare stomach. i screamed in pain as it burned my skin

"Oh honey, i know." he finally said, still holding the cigar to my skin.

"Please, please take if off!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face. after what seemed like an eternity he lifted the cigar, three it on the ground, then stepped on it to put it out. I was still crying and I looked down at my burned skin. it was definitely going to leave a scar, well, it looks like no more bikinis for me. well, that is, if I ever go swimming again.

"What the fuck?! you are kidding! YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT TO ME!" I yelled.

"I warned you, don't make me do anything worse." he walked out of the room, me still strapped to the platform. yeah, he is definitely insane. my stomach was still hurting really horribly, I lay there, my stomach growling and hurting, if he is going to treat me like this, i hope I die.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!!!! hope you enjoyed! I have a crazy idea for the next chapter and you won't see if coming hahahahahahaha!!! anyways...

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow <3

Luv you all!

You are beautiful peoples and thank you for reading my books. I have a friend who said that they found a book they liked and it had been a year since that happened, and he was talking about mine. I felt great knowing he said that and I love all the support. :)

PS(again) I keep trying to publish and it doesn't wanna play. Really weird, I know. Just be patient with me please.