Chapter eleven

Chapter eleven

Ferries and illness

Nova's POV

Why didn't he leave the blindfold?! he knows I'm claustrophobic, oh yeah, I'm sure thats the exact reason why he did it. the walls seemed like they were closing in.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I screamed god i hate duct tape! i began frantically kicking the top of the trunk, trying to open it up somehow. I felt the car come to a halt, i slammed against the side of the trunk, um, ow!

Damien opened the trunk light streaming in, I breathed heavily as Damien slapped me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP PUTTING DENTS IN MY CAR! WE ARE MOVING AWAY FROM HERE SO THERE IS NO LONGER ANY POINT IN YOU TRYNG TO GET AWAY!" he yelled.

I nodded and he closed the trunk again I felt the car beginning to move once more. I closed my eyes and tried to forget about the fact I was in such a cramped space. the car began to sway gently, what the hell was going on?! I heard footsteps coming towards me, the trunk opened and there was Damien.

"Where are we?!" I asked, not exactly with an indoor voice, but from what I saw, we weren't indoors.

"We are on a ferry. going to the UK, got it?" He untied my wrists.

I nodded.

"Ok good, her i got you some nachos from the little restaurant here." he shoved me a plastic bowl containing lettuce, pico de gallo (pronounced guy-oh), pork, guacamole, corn chips, and some cheese.

"Is it poisoned?" i asked.

"Wouldn't it have made more sense to I don't know, shoot you?" he looked at me jokingly, yet not, he is so confusing. but I guess his logic made sense, and I was pretty hungry. I ate most of it before realizing it had a weird texture and an odd after taste. I looked at Damien suspiciously.

"What? you never asked if I drugged them." he laughed maniacally as he said it.

"Oh. My. God. What is this stuff gonna do to me?!" I tried to throw a punch but I felt my arms going limp.

"Well, you need calm down and stuff, so its just going to help you sleep." He said it like it was no big deal. my eyes were getting heavy and I got the urge to sleep, I tried fighting it, but right as Damien closed the trunk, I was out like a light.

----three hours later-----

When I woke up I felt really sick, i felt vomit crawling up my throat. I pounded on the top of the trunk, knowing Damien would come and open it, he did.

Before he could yell at me, I tilted my head out of the car and spilled it all out. I barley missed his shoe, even though thats what I was aiming for.

"Nova are you ok?" he asked concerningly.

"I honestly don't think so." i answered. he put his hand gently on my forehead

"Your burning up!" he looked nervous. I moaned from the increasing pain in my stomach.

"I THINK THIS MIGHT BE WHY KIDS AND PEOPLE IN GENERAL AREN'T SUPPOSED TO TAKE DRUGS!" I yelled at him, then I puked again.

"This wasn't any of the listed side effects." he said, shrugging dramatically.

"WHAT WERE THE SIDE EFFECTS?!" there were freaking side effects?! was he trying to kill me?!

"Uh..." he obviously didn't want to tell me.

"WHAT ARE THE FUCKING SIDE EFFECTS?!" the swaying of the boat made the urge to spew(yeah, '80's term. I went there.) even worse.

"Well...just headache, brain cancer, and uh, in serious cases, uh, death..." he was obviously nervous.

"DEATH?! DEATH?! DEATH!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" I was freaking out!!

"Well, I'm sure you will be fine since your just vomiting." He put his hand on top of the trunk. He walked away for a minute then came back with a bucket.

He put it i the trunk with me, "there you go, now I'll see you when we get to England." He closed the trunk and walked off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYY!! hope you liked!!! I ate nachos for dinner last night so thats why I gave her nachos lol.

How did u like the slightly soft side of Damien? should I have it more often and maybe his sanity will come back to him. Idk. U tell me:)

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow!!

Luv ya!!

-Hal:)