Chapter five

chapter five

Trapped

Nova's POV

I awoke in a room with a concrete floor and metal walls, it honestly looked like a room in an asylum. wait, was I in one? no, theres no way. I tried to pull my arms to rub my eyes awake, but I felt something cold and hard on my wrists.

"What the?" I thought aloud. I turned my head to see my hands handcuffed to a metal pole behind me. and honestly, it hurt! it was too tight and my hands were in an awkward position where part of the metal dug into my skin. I moved my legs around and heard a rattling sound. I looked down at them and saw they were chained together as well. why would my dad do this to me? I wondered.

just then I heard the rattling of keys then the metal door on the west wall opened, light streaming in. I hadn't even realized how dark it was until the door opened. in the doorway stood my dad, I crawled into a ball as he neared me.

"Hello Nova," he began, "are you hungry?"

"What if I am?!" I snapped, "what you going to drug me again! Well, if so, then no, I am not hungry." I turned away from him

"Well, if you had come with me willingly I wouldn't have had to drug you." he said calmly.

"Well ok, I admit I am hungry, how long have I been out?" i said, still not looking at him but becoming calmer, which honestly made no sense.

"About 7 hours. II'll go get you a sandwich, honey ham, colby jack, little mayo and mustard, just the way you like it." he said, almost sweetly.

I felt really mad that he was trying to be sweet to me after kidnapped me and chained me up, "If you weren't such a bastard I would be glad about it but, you know..." I trailed of.

He was apparently mad i called him a bastard, because he came a slapped me hard across my face i yelped in pain. "You should learn my rules, do not address me rudely, be grateful for what I'm giving you, don't fight back. Simple as that. Break a rule, I hurt you or take away our next meal. I just gave you a warning with that slap. you thought that hurt? break another rule and you will see pain." He yelled the whole time. "oh, and forget the sandwich." he added. He walked out of the room, leaving me chained to the pole behind me and my face hurting. Why would my own dad do this to me?

---------------------------------------------_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed sorry for the shortness, I was in a rush and have writers block :/ but I will update aASAP ps, i tried to publish this and it sadly didnt work:( sorry for all the wait!