Chapter four

Chapter four

second time's a charm

**Damien's POV**

Dumb cops! they ruined my plan! I began to think, maybe a disguise is a bad idea, maybe I should just stoll in and take her! yeah, that has to work. She trusts me. why didn't I think of this before? Man, I went through all that getting the stuff, I still think I will need to use the chloroform though, when she finds out im taking her, she will try to run. I read on the internet you only want to get the cloth slightly wet because to much can give a person serious illness, and in serious cases death. I texted Nova.

I saw what happened on the news, how terrifying! can I come over?

In a few minutes, she's just leaving. there are cops surrounding my room so I will have to let you in, you can't use your room key. she texted back after a couple minutes.

Crap! the cops, well I guess I will just have to drug them all. I walked out of my house and got into my orange mustang, different car than yesterday. I got to the hotel just as Amy was leaving perfect, I thought. I walked to the elevator where I pressed the '3' button. the door was closing when it was forced back open by a pizza delivery man, random. he was even going to the same floor I was, hm. the door opened and we went to the same door. I knocked and said, "Nova, its dad and, a, uh, pizza man."

I heard some rustling inside the room then heard, "Ok guys, let them in." the cops guarding the door stood aside and we were let in by nova. She paid the pizza man and welcomed me in. she set the pizza boxes on the desk in the room and grabbed two paper plates. "I thought you might be hungry." she said.

"Yeah, thanks." I said flatly.

"What's wrong?" she asks, with a sympathetic look.

"uh, nothing, I was, uh, thinking." I said quickly. she shrugged and took a slice of pizza out of the box. we ate and then I felt like the plan needed to go through.

"So, do you want to come over?" I asked her.

"No, I mean I would love to, but my mom, well-" I inturupted.

"Hates me?" I looked at her with a serious look.

"Yeah..." she trailed off.

"I know, I just thought you might want to come back to your new-I mean old, room." I said new on purpose.

"I really do, but I just can't." she looked sad, with a hint of fear.

"oh come on Nova, just come with me!" I began to shout.

"Dad, you are freaking me out." she said, standing up and backing away to the wall.

"Yeah, I know. you remember yesterday? yeah, that was me." I said. I went towards her and cornered her to the wall. I pinned the gun I brought to her head, "And if you scream, it will be that last thing you ever do, understand?!" I raised my voice at the end. she nodded, her eyes full of fear.

"why dad? i'm your own daughter!" she said. I pulled the hammer on the gun.

"Do you really want to test me? I think I lost my sanity so, I won't hesitate."

"Ok, Ok!!!" she yelled. tears began to s0tream down her face. I let the hammer on the gun go0 but didn't lower it. I grabbed that damp cloth from my back pocket with my free hand and put it against her nose and mouth. she struggled against the drugs but eventually fell limp. I picked her up bridal style and jumped out the window. it would be surprising to other that I could jump three stories, but I had done it a few times at this point, knowing I would probably have to. I placed Nova's limp body in the back of the car and drove away to my secret location.

___________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed! my friend wanted me to add a pizza guy, so I did, lol. once again,

vote

comment

share

follow<3

thank you :)