Chapter seven

Chapter seven

Possible escape

He finally came back into the room, holding a plate. It's contents contained a sandwich and some potato chips. He also held a bottle of water. He set it down on the table then came and unstrapped my wrists. I was considering making a run for it since he didn't close the door but;

A. i was starving,

B. the chains on my ankles weren't very long,

C. If the burn on my stomach was bad, i couldn't imagine what else he had up his sleeve...

"Yeah, don't even think about it. you know I am faster than you and that burn, yeah, it's nothin' compared to what else i could do to you."

Wow. He is gooooooood.

I nodded and as e have me the plate, I was already grabbing the bag of chips. I ate it really fast and when I was done, almost as if it were on cue, Damien's phone rang.

"What?! Well I'm surprised your calling me since you obviously hate my guts. Uhu. uhu. ok, I will be there soon." he said, gaps in between his sentences.

"If you don't mind me asking, uh, was that mom?" I asked cautiously.

"Mhm. I have to go talk to some cops. they better not figure out it was me, you should know if you don't already that this is revenge, so I honestly won't hesitate to blow your brains out.

...And your mom's

...First."

"Why would you do that? I thought I was your cupcake, pumpkin, not your hostage." I told him, completely freaked out by his threat.

"If you haven't noticed already, i have snapped." he said calmly.

He walked out of the room, not locking me down but I did hear the click of the lock. I sat back, hitting my head on the concrete wall.

"Ow." I whispered, rubbing my head. my left pocket was irritating me, so I reached my hand into it.

"Oh my god!" I was never so excited to see this.

My phone!

The battery was at 21%, just enough to make a phone call, but to who? I can't call the cops right now, or my mom. II'm pretty sure he has a fun on him, I really don't want to take that risk.

I looked at the time and date and was really shocked by what I saw.

"Ok, so I have been here two and half days and my mom is just now noticing I'm missing?" I thought out loud. i decided to wait until Damien (yeah, I am soooo not calling him dad anymore.) was in the house, I was unchained, and I could easily use my phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYY!!! Hope you liked:) I wanna know what you think will happen. I have a pretty good idea for it but I wanna know what YOU think. I tried to make this chapter long, but I will still try to update tomorrow.

Vote

Follow

Comment

Share <3

Luv ya!

-Hallie