Reason to Celebrate (SMUT)

Start from the beginning

It was getting harder and harder for Preston to kiss me back due the moaning mess he was becoming from Callux, whom had also started kissing and sucking at his neck, leaving the powerful boy powerless between us.

I guess he couldn't take the lack of oxygen anymore because Preston broke away from my mouth, moaning loudly, his body arching into Callux's hands.

Panting, I leaned forward, bring my lips next to his ear.

"You like that Baby Boy?" I questioned moving my hands from his hair to trace his body, making sure to not disturb Callux's work, feeling that smooth skin. "You like how Papa is making you feel? How he is teasing your beautiful nipples, marking your perfect neck?"

"Yes." came his answer, sounding so wrecked.

I moved my hands back up to his shoulders, pushing him so he would turn so now he was back to chest with Callux, allowing me to crawl up on the couch with them.

I looked at the sight before me for a moment, watching as Callux attacked Preston's neck leaving a multitude of marks in his wake while his hands were mercilus on the boy's sensitive nipples. The boy's body was flush and his chest rising and falling quickly, pants leaving his mouth in between loud moans.

My gaze went downwards and I could see the hardness that had formed in his shorts, pushing against the fabric, begging to be released.

I am not one to turn down begging.

I bent forward, my hands coming to his hips, as my lips began to kiss his stomach. Instantly felt a pair of hands in my hair, gripping tightly. I chuckled lightly at the feeling. We must be driving him crazy with all of this pleasure. He is probably just right on the edge.

"You close Baby Boy?" I whispered out, my hands dipping into his shorts, pulling them and his boxers down slightly.

I watched Preston nod his head rapidly.

"Use your words Baby Boy." I said teasingly, releasing side of his shorts so I could reach in and grasp him, causing a loud moan to pour from his mouth as I gently released him from his fabric prison.

"YES, YES! PLEASE!" he cried out, frustration clear on his face.

Callux pulled from his neck and spoke out.

"Please what?"

"Please suck me Big Daddy!"

I said no more words as I descended on his length, taking in a good chunk of it at once, causing him to moan loudly and buck towards my mouth. I moved my other hand up and pushed his hips back as I continued to suck at him, hearing his loud moans pour out of his beautiful, filthy mouth.

As I continued to suck him, I heard Callux talk above me, his voice heavy.

"You like that Baby Boy, you like the feeling of Big Daddy's lips around your cock?"

"YES PAPA!" he cried out. "It feels SO FUCKING GOOD!"

"You close baby?" asked Callux as I continued to suck, moving up and down his length, somehow being able to take it in fully.

"YES!" Preston cried out, his hips fighting against my hands. "PAPA KISS ME PLEASE!"

I opened my eyes and looked up, watching the two make out, Preston's hands still tight in my hair while Callux was messing the boy's now probably very sensitive nubs.

The sight itself sent a shock through my system and I could feeling myself cumming unexpectedly. I moaned and I put as much effort as I could into Preston, trying to bring him to completion as well.

It didn't take much more before I felt his hips press against my hold as hard as they could, his body arching, as his salty sweetness filled my mouth.

I moaned around his length as I swallowed every drop. I could feel his body shake each time I sucked on his now relaxed length causing pride to fill me as I pulled off, my hands still on his hips. As I held them I noticed that Preston was not the reason his hips kept moving, but Cal, whom was humping against Preston's bottom, searching for his own release. He had stopped making out with Preston and stopped messing with the boy's nipples, his hands now just above mine, his face twisted in concentration.

I sat up slowly and moved so my face was close to his, causing his bright brown eyes to look at me.

"Let go Papa."

Callux moaned loudly, as his body shuddered, finally finding his released. After grinding just a bit more, Callux slowly brought his hips to a stop, his breathing deep. We all just sat there, the world around us quiet.

"You feel better now baby?" I asked leaning forward to kiss our Baby Boy's forehead.

Preston nodded rapidly.

"Not that I minded, but what was that baby?" I asked, curious.

"I don't know really." he answered, his voice sounding horace. "I mean, I guess I was just really happy that my mom accepted me and our relationship that I just wanted to celebrate I guess."

My body froze at his words.

"What did you say baby?" asked Callux, his eyes open. Preston opened his eyes as well and looked at him as he spoke.

"I told my mom about us and she accepts our relationship. She even accepts Landon and Lachlan's and she told me she was going to try to talk to Landon's parents for him."

I felt joy and happiness enter me.

"THAT'S AMAZING BABY!" I yelled out.

"Yeah REAL amazing!" came a voice from the hallway. "Can you do me a favor though! Next time you want to celebrate like that, take it to the bedroom and turn on some music or some shit. You have scared Landon now and he is currently sitting on our bed, with his hands on his ears rocking back and forth. I bet he is going to have nightmares for weeks!"

"SORRY!" yelled out Preston.

We all sat there for a moment, looking at each other before we burst out laughing.

As we laughed, I let it soak in some more about what Preston's said. I honestly couldn't believe that his mom accepted us. It felt like such a relief.

I was so happy with the way things were going and I hoped nothing would come along and ruin this wonderful life I have now.

-End Chapter-

A/N: SURPRISE! I wrote the Caleston smut early! Yeah! Also, another surprise! I mainly edited this so there is probably a lot of mistakes. (Ok, that's not a surprise, but still)

Back the Sidemen next chapter, I wonder what is gonna happen or who we shall see first.

Christmas Special Day 7 will be up in a little bit too. I know its a little early, but I am going to take a nap and I don't want to miss my normal time so I am doing it early. I hope you guys don't mind. :)

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.