23. Confession #22

This one will probably be a short one, sorry. But THANK YOU FOR THE MANY READS I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT!!

I woke up having two dogs and Kay on the same bed as me. It was very crowded. I spent the night with Kay, away from my house and away from my family and my room. It was awesome! There were a lot of laughs and many great times. Then when I had to leave, my step dad and I had a nice conversation on the way home. I was gonna miss Kay and also the fact that I wouldnt be able to go anywhere else until after Christmas. But I pushed those aside. I got home and after dropping off my stuff, went outside. It was 79° degrees outside, a lot warmer than it had been the past weeks. I loved it. Just casually sitting on the swinging bench in the warmth of the sun. Then I got an idea. I went back inside and asked if I could go skateboarding. My step dad said yes, and I excitedly went to my room to grab my skateboard.

Once I got on it, I felt so happy. It had been a bit since I last skateboarded, so it felt nice to. I stay outside just skateboarding around for about an hour. I loved it. I went to the back yard and decided to take a few photos. I got back inside and just watched Watamote and scrolled social media the rest of the day.

One thing surprised me. Not a single bad thought popped into my mind. Not one. Usually I always have a bad thought a bad. But not today. I wonder why.

I think I know why. It's because I had a great day. I've been looking at the same photo all day and just been smiling every time I look at it. I've been enjoying myself today. It's the picture of your first kiss. I just can't help but to feel the knots in my stomach and miss you everytime I look or think about it.

But I still wonder why. Why have I not had a bad thought? I guess it's because I'm having a really great day today. Thank you to the people who've made it great. Kay, Jack, and me.