"I just wanna say I am sorry for what I have done to you. I didn't have the courage to say all these things to you. Since you have a girl that you love now, I feel happy for you. I hope that she can really bring you happiness and give you what you deserve. Please don't forget me and I still love you..." her voice trailed off at the last word. She was choked on her tears as they rowed down her cheeks.

Seriously, don't girls know that their tears are our men's weakness? I sighed before stepping a step forward to lift her chin up with my hand. I brushed my thumb across her cheek. "I hope the best for you too." I mumbled.

Minjung POV

"I hope the best for you too." Jungkook hung his head low to look at me. His gaze, his face, his touch. I missed this so much. I used to be in his arms, letting him cuddle me from morning to night. Everything was going on perfectly. I looked into the abandoned mirror that was placed perfectly in the angle to keep a lookout at the entrance of the rooftop. Yuna should be coming up soon. I thought to myself.

Just then, I saw a bandaged right ankle from the mirror. I knew it was Yuna. Before Jungkook could react to the footstep, I tiptoed and my lips met his. I remember my first kiss with him. His lips are still as kissable as before. His scent that drives me crazy every day and night. Those days when he still mumbled sweet words into my ears. It felt like everything around me had stopped.

Yuna POV

I was making my way slowly up the rooftop with my bandaged ankle. I reached the rooftop and heard some noises coming from that direction, so I thought Minjung must have reached.

Making me way up the stairs carefully, I stood by the entrance of the rooftop, only to find out the source of the noise. Jungkook and Minjung. I was completely taken aback by the scene and stood rooted to the ground, not believing what I've just seen. Jungkook and Minjung kissing. My boyfriend kissing his ex-girlfriend right in front of my eyes. The reason why he wasn't able to eat with us was to meet Minjung. I felt a slight ache in my head as my eyes started to water.

That moment, I realised how pitiful I look. I loved a guy who takes me as a replacement of his ex-girlfriend. I blinked a few times to make sure I was not dreaming. Jungkook's hand was on her cheek, supporting her chin.

The scene was perfect from my angle with the help of the sunshine. Anyone would have agreed that they look good together. I swallowed a lump of saliva to prevent my tears from falling. I left the rooftop with wet eyes, making my way down lifelessly.

It's really time for me to let Jungkook go?

Jungkook POV

My eyes widened the moment when she tiptoed to kiss me on the lips. I can't deny the fact that all the memories I had with her came flashing through my mind the moment her lips touch mine. She was my first kiss, my first love. Indeed, it was memorable.

I stood on the ground, dumbfounded as I didn't know how to react. I did not kiss her back, neither did I push her away. My mind just went blank straight away. It took me a long time to react and I quickly pushed her away.

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to. I just couldn't help myself." She immediately apologized, wiping the tears that were stained on her cheeks. I don't want to blame her for this, but my heart felt a sense of guilt upon thinking of Yuna.

"If there is nothing else, I will get going." I wanted to run away from this situation so badly. I was so confused of what to do next.

Minjung POV

The minute Jungkook left the rooftop, I plotted myself on the bench with a satisfying smirk. "I wonder what drama would happen after this. Aigoo, poor Yuna." I chuckled just by thinking about her reaction.