Yandere Levi x Reader book coming soon

So I have written a Yandere Levi x Reader book that I did have published but I took it down due to some reasons but I have decided to reupload it thanks to a specific person...you know who you are cx. So here is a small preview...... Cheater Levi x Reader Reader 4 will be uploaded later maybe  tomorrow I don't know since my internet has been acting up

Have you ever had that feeling you are being watched? Wherever ever you went you felt as if they was a person following you,watching,studying your every move.
You open your (e/c) eyes looking around the darkness of your room.'Its nothing' you keep telling your self going back to sleep, only if it was true.Little did you know that silver eyes where watching you as you slept peacefully. A pale hand strokes your cheek as you slept, the coldness making you flinch a bit.
'Why are you feeling this way?'you think to yourself.'Why do i feel that someone is watching me?'you think as you sleep unaware of the presents in your room, touching your hair and face as you slept.
This has been going on for weeks,those weeks turn into months ,you feel stares wherever you go making you shiver.You think nothing of it saying that your just being paranoid.But are you?
~~
There was no doubt about it Lance Corporal Levi was obssesed with you. Will you be able to escape or will something tie you down to him forever?

My Cadet a Yandere Levi x Reader Coming soon.......
Maybe for Christmas along with a Christmas special to Is It Love 😉😉