Cheater Levi x Reader part 3

You glare at Levi as you sit on the table with the others as he glares at you back. The angry tension between you both could have made a hot dog sizzle.

Hanji clears her throat before looking at you. "So Y/N how was your day so far?" She asks trying to make conversation to make it less awkward.

"Was perfectly fine til a cold hearted dawrf decided to come and ruin my evening!" You say and take a sip of wine given to you. Levi glares harshly at you before clicking his tongue.

"So Levi how are you and Petra doing with Luke?" Hanji ask making Levi click his tongue in annoyance.

"We are fine" he mutters before Eren furrows his brows.

"Wait I thought you two divorced because she was having an affair with Olou and Luke was not even yours?" He says making you smirk when you see Levi clentch his fist.

"Tch."

Levi looks at your direction and gets angry when he sees the smirk on your face.

"What the fuck are you smirking at?"

"Nothing just find it funny that you left me for a whore who didn't even have your kid." You say

"Takes a whore to know a whore."

You slam your glass on the table as you stand up shocking everyone more then they already where.

"You know what Levi you can go to hell, I never once cheated on you! I loved you!! Looks like you never loved me the same as I loved you!! You call me a whore yet look at who you left me for. Little did you know Levi I knew she was cheating on you, I saw her multiple times with a another guy when I was working at a hotel." You say raising your voice making him glare at you more.

"How about you Y/N don't think I don't know about where you work at. Have you really fallen so low that you have to sell your body to multiple guys and strip for money!! You are just another whore trying to play innocient." He says making you turn red in embarrassment and anger.

"I did not choose to work there!! No thanks to you that was the only job I could work at that gave me the money I need!!" You yell at him.

"And you know what I have never sol-" you are cutt of by your phone ringing making you look at it seeing an unknown number call.

"Tch must be a client asking for your services!" Levi mocks as you glare picking up your phone.

"Hello?"

"Is this Miss L/N?" A women asks making you raise an eybrow

"Yes it how can I help you?" You ask

"Are you the mother of S/N L/N? "

"Yes i am what's wrong who is this?" You ask as your heart pounds in your chest.

"Im calling from Sait Maria Hospital S/N had a seizer and is in bad shape, I'm sorry Ms.L/N but if you can-" you drop the phone as your face goes pale.

"Y/N what's wrong?" Erwin asks getting up from his chair but you quickly grab your keys and rush out the door having everyone but Levi call out your name.

You rush to your car and quickly reverse and drive away quickly as tears form in your eyes.

'No this can't be happing......not my little baby!! No!! Oh god no!!' You think as you honk your horn and swerve past cars.

~*~**~*~**~*

Everyone stares at each other as they stay silent. Levi just frowns as he stares at the floor.