Cheater Levi x Reader

You hum as you finish wrapping the gift in a small rectangular box as you add a grey ribbon on the top. You smile as you place the box in your cars glove compartment and exit the car. Your smile never leaves your face as you take in the grocery bags into your home.

"Levi im home!" You shout but hear selince in the small house making you raise an eyebrow. Levi should be home from work by now. You put the gorceries away and walk to your purse to get your cell phone to dial Levi's number.

You hear it ring and Levi's deep voice answer the phone. " What do you want brat!"

"Levi you should be nice to your wife unless you want to sleep on the couch later tonight." You tease as you smile holding in a giggle.

"Tch why are you calling im busy." He says quickly making you arch an eyebrow.

"But Levi you should be home by now why are you working late again!?" You cry out making him sigh.

"God damn it women quit your complaining it annoying as hell." He says making your eyes widden. Levi never lost his temper with you so it gurt hearing those words.

"When are you coming home?" You ask in a soft voice as you hear him grunt.

"I don't know brat later on dont wait for me just go to bed." He says and hangs up the phone leaving you to slump down on the couch.

'Why is Levi always working so late this has been happening for 4 months already.' You think as you heat up left overs and put on your night gown and go to bed.

~*~**~*~**~

You wake up the next morning to see the muscular back of your husband. You smile and kiss his cheek before carefully getting up and preparing his favorite breakfast today. Just as you are setting the table Levi comes out of the room with his bussiness suit on.

"Hey Levi made you your favorite! Hey i thought you had your day off Levi you're going to work today?" You say  as you sereve his tea and food and go to kiss him but he turns away making you frown.

"Levi are you okay?"

"Yes brat just go wash the dishes the kitchen looks like shit!" He says making you look down sadly.

"Levi ill be going out to the store and visit my mother so i might be late coming home." You say making him look at you before drinking his tea.

"Tch fine, take as long as you need. Ill be at work. " He mutters before placeing his dishes in the sink and walking to the door.

"Ill see you later tonight Levi!" You smile as you walk over to him to give him a goodbye kiss but he just clicks his tongue and walks away leaving you in shock.

'He must have forgot what today is!' You sigh as you get ready and head out to the store to pick up the anniversary gift you got Levi. You enter the shop and pick up and old tea set that matched the ones his mother had when he was a child.

You carefully place them in your car and drive up to your mom's house. You wave at her as you see her smile sitting on her porch reading a book.

"Hey mom!" You smile as you lock your car door holding the small rectangular box i  your hand.

"Hey Y/N!" She says and hugs you as you sit down next to her.

"Mom you know today is a special day so i want to see what you think on one of the gifts im going to give him." You say handing her the small box.

She smiles and opens it smiling even more and closes the box again. "Im sure he is going to love it sweet heart. " she says as she kisses your cheek.

You two start to talk before you look at the time before getting up. "Sorry to leave so soon but i need to start heading  home before i hit traffic." You say before giving your mother a kiss and picking up the box and headi g to your car.

You pick up your cell phone and dial Levi's number but he does not answer. You dial his office and his secretary, Krista, picks up. "Hello Mrs.Ackerman can i do anything for you?"

"Yes can you put my husband on the phone?"

"Mrs.Ackerman, Mr.Ackerman has the day off today he is not here. "

"What no he told me he got called in." You say your heart beating fast.

"Well im sorry mam but he is not here."

"Alright thank you Krista." You say and hang up before driving home.

You pull in the drive way slowly seeing Levi's car parked. You relax as you exit the car and enter the house placing your keys down.

You look at the staircase and see red rose petals leading up stairs  along with small candles making you smile as you follow the trail to your bed room.

You are about to open it but a loud moan makes you freeze as you hear the bed creek. Your heart races as you quickly fling open the door to see Levi naked and on top of a women with strawberry blond hair who is non other then his co worker, Petra.

Levi looks at you before sighing and quickly throwing on some shorts and walks over to you as you stare at him through teary eyes. Petra only covers her nude body with a blanket stari g at you with a smirk.

"Levi how could you especially today!!" You yell at him but he grabs your hand taking your engagement and wedding ring off your ring finger.

"I'll send you the divorce papers i dont want to see your face here again. You can come pick up your things tomorrow when im at work after that i dont want to ever see your whore ass again!!" He says before slaming the door on your face making tears spill out of your eyes.

You walk to your car wiping away tears as you enter your car and open the glove compartment to take out the small box once again you open it as you stare at the small object in the box and start to sob more as you take it out and hold it in your hand.

"Looks like we are on our own huh?" You mutter out as you stare at the positive pregnancy test in your hand.

Part two coming soon!! Request are still open and im still working on the requests i have.. cx ill try to finish the second part to this tomorrow.