Kid Levi x Kid Reader

AN: Hope you liked it @Just_Dalle :3 i will work on your next request as soon as i can 

You sit in the dirty room by your self, the corpse of your mother lays in the bed. Your young self does not know that she is dead, you just believe that she is still sleeping. It has been a few days since you have ate anything. Your stomach growls as you pick up your small body.

"I will be back mama." you whisper as if not to wake her up.

You sneak around the underground city, your dirty dress clinging to your small body. You make your way to a food stand and quickly steal a loaf of bread alerting the man.

"Hey you little theft!! Get back here!!" he shouts running after you. You quickly run into different alleyways eventually loosing the man. You look at the bread tucked under your arm and take a small piece of the top and put it in your mouth.

You make sure to leave more then half of the bread for your mom,even though she never eats it. She always said that you needed to eat more, but she has not ate anything for days.

As you are walking back to your house someone snatches the bread out of your hands.

"Hey come back here!!" you shout running after the figure. Once you are close you hop on the person making him fall to the floor, the bread flew from his hand.

The figure moves trying to push you off but you hang on trying to see who it was. The figure had a dirty cloak over his body so you try to yank it off but he pushes you off. You see the bread and run to it but a hand on your ankle pulls you making you land face first onto the hard ground.

Your tiny legs kick out to hit the person but you feel small hands stop your bare foot. You look back and see that the figure had black hair. Before anyone of you can move a strong wind blows off the hood and you see a young boy not much older then you.

His stormy grey eyes look at your (E/C) ones. Both of you un-moving just staring at each others eyes. A few minutes pass before he lets go of your foot and gets up and takes the bread from the ground. You are about to get up but half of the bred is tossed to you. Before you can look up the boy is gone.

You quickly pick up the bread and run home unaware that the little boy was making sure you got home safely. You enter the small house as you tip toe to the room. You slowly open the door and stick your head in.

"Mommy i'm home." you call out softy as you make your way to the bed. "Mommy?" you call out as you shake her shoulder. "mommy?" you call out again. You just place the bread next to her and snuggle in the covers on the other side.

~*~~*~*~~*~

It has been a few days and your young self then realized that your mom is never going to wake up from her dreams. You exit the house and go in search for food as you are walking you notice a tall figure following you. Every turn you make the figure does too.

You start to run and hear foot steps run after you. Your heart is beating so fast, as you keep running trying to get away from who ever is chasing you. You are about to turn a corner but a hand comes in front of your face and covers you mouth. You feel another hand come around your waist.

"Look at what we have here, you will sell good." a deep voice says as he starts to drag you away making you kick out. Your little legs doing little to no damage. The man's hand still over your mouth you open your mouth wide and bite down hard making the man yell out in pain.

"You little filthy runt!!" he shouts as he slaps your face knocking you down to the floor as tears form in your eyes. The man is slowly approaching you as you crawl backwards but your back hits a wall. "Now why don't i teach you a lesson before you are sold?" he says as he is taking his belt off.