Neko Levi x Reader

An: This one shot was requested a long time ago so sorry I didn't publish it...I had a hard time figuring out how to write it....I literally deleted three drafts cause I didn't like it...I hope you enjoy the one shot there will be a part two later on..

It was a normal day in HQ, everything was peaceful. The sun was setting creating beautiful orange, pink, and red streaks in the sky. The birds were ciphering........something was off. It could not be this peaceful. You walk towards Hanji's office delivering some paperwork before heading to bed. You raise your hand to knock on the door but you hear glass break and Hanji yelp in pain.

You quickly open the door and enter her office.

"Hanji are you o-" you are cut off by a black cat jumping in your arms and hooks it's nails onto your chest making you yelp as you try to shake the cat off you.

"Oh Y/N thank god help me put him into this!" Hanji says as she lifts up a small pink bow with a big smile on her face. As she is reaching out for the cat that is still in your arms it hisses at claws her hand.

"Um Hanji i don't think he likes you very much." You say as you pet the black cat,at first it moves away hissing but once your hand scratches behind its ears it purrs as it tilts its head towards you more.

"I knew he liked you!!" Hanji says as she smiles but the cat jumps off your arms and scratches Hanji's leg before hissing and walking back to you purring and rubbing his head on your leg.

"It seems like he does huh." You say as you bend down at gently pet the cat.

"No Y/N i mean shorty l-" She is cut off by a loud hiss as the cat attacks poor Hanji. The cat somehow managed to climb on her and scratch her face.

You gasp as Hanji chuckles "Take care of him Y/N!" she says and shoves the cat into your arms as she slams the door shut.

You blink twice and start to walk away. You enter your dorm and place the small cat on your bed. You go to your closet and pull out extra clothes. You open the bathroom and enter putting the clothes in before walking back out again.

"Come kitty lets take a bath." You say and the cat quickly jumps off and walks to the bathroom before meowing at you. You Enter the bath once again and start to fill the tub with some warm water. You go and pick up the cat but it paws at your shirt. You look at the cat confused as you take its paws in your hand and place them down on the water.

You roll up your sleeves as the cat only stares you down. "Alright kitty lets wash you."

You wash the the small cat but it keeps pawing your shirt as if saying to take off your shirt. After a tiring hour and a half of struggling getting the cat to stop pawing at your shirt you finish its bath and you begin to dry him.

You place the cat on your bed and pet it. It purrs for a bit and leans into your hand. You scratch behind its ears and get up as you start to unbutton your shirt.

However you stop half way and look behind you seeing the cat stare at you intensely as its tail wags back and forth slowly. You shake your head and enter the bath fully taking off your shirt. Next you remove your pants but a small meow stops you when you go to un-clip your bra. You turn around and notice the cat stare at you with its grey eyes.