Yandre Levi x Blind Reader

An: i already published this but unpublished it after because i wanted to make it creepier xp.

It has been a while since you were accustomed to the darkness. Ever since that expedition, you were terribly injured and lost your sight. All you can remember was a figure with a cloak attack you. The doctors said the head injury caused you to go blind. All you could do was cry as you realize that the Commander will throw you out since you are useless now, Erwin however let you stay as long as you helped Levi around in the castle. Hanji and Mike helped you most of the time helping you out find your way through the castle and clean as well as cook for everyone.

It was hard at first but with practice you can now distinguish who is walking by the sounds of there footsteps, and you don't need help around in the castle. You have also master cooking with out aid.

You are currently walking to the kitchen to get something to eat as a late night snack but footsteps are heard making you go alert for a second. You tilt your head as you hear the footsteps approach you.

"Good evening Captain Levi." You say and turn around around to face him, of course all you see is darkness.

He clicks his tongue as he puts his hands on his hips. "How did you know it was me?"

You just smile as you push your hair from your eyes. "Well sir you have a very specific walk that is almost silent, I had to really pay attention to hear it."

"You shouldn't be wondering alone in the castle at this time of the night; you might get hurt you idiot."

"I'll be fine Captain, i know the castle like the back of my hand." You say turning away from him and starting to walk away but he grabs your wrist startling you a bit.

"I'll guide you to your destination cadet. Where were you off to?"

"I was hungry so i wanted a little snack." You say looking at the direction of his voice.

He just pulls you as you frown. "Captain Levi i'm sure i can handle walking by my self, you don't need to take me."

"Just shut up cadet." he says making you close your mouth. He sits you down in a chair as he walks into the kitchen.

"What are you hungry for?"

"I-I was just going to drink tea and have a bit of cookies i bought at the bakery." You stutter out. You hear some shuffling before you feel him place a cup down in front of you followed by another plate.

"There you go Cadet i hope you don't mind me joining you for a cup of tea."

"Not at all captain, i enjoy your presents sir." You say as you take a sip of your tea. You hand reaches out to touch around the table so you can get a cookie. Your hand is still trying to find the plate until you feel a warm hand touch your wrist and lead it to a plate on your left.

You blush and pout as you grab a cookie and start to nibble on it. "I didn't need your help Captain i could have found them by myself."

He just clicks his tongue as he sips his tea. You finish the cookie and drink more of the Tea, once you were done you hold your cup out as you walk into the kitchen. You can feel eyes on your body making you shiver in slight fear. You try to wash your cup as fast as possible to escape his gaze. "Goodnight Sir i shall retire for the night." You call out.

You quickly finish washing your cup and put it away and begin to walk to your room again. You stop when you hear foot steps approach you. "Captain is there anything wrong?" You call out softly.

"I told myself i would wait but i can no longer do it. You drive my patients cadet." He grumbles out as your eyes widen.

"C-Captain what do you mean?!" you cry out but you feel his hand grasp your shoulders making you flinch. You feel his warm breath close to your face before you know it you feel his lips crash down onto yours. You murmur as you bring your hands up and push his chest. He dose not move and slowly starts to lick your bottom lip for entrance.