Levi x Gifted Reader

You hated having this so called gift. People thought you where a freak, hardly anyone talked to you....heck people even giggled and laughed when you walked in the room. It was not your fault for having this "gift".

"Please help me I know you can see me, I just need you to tell my husband something." Pleds a women who died in a recent expedition.

"I'm sorry I can't please go away!" You whisper but she steps in front of you.

"Please I'm begging you!" She cries out.

"I'm sorry I said I can't.. Just leave me alone ple-" you are cut off by a trainee.

"Y/N who are you talking to?" She laughs making the small group of girls walking with her laugh.

"You are a freak Y/N you shouldn't be aloud in the scouts."

You bite your lip and look down as you hold in your tears. You feel a hand on your shoulder and look at Mikasa who glares at the group of girls.

"Hey why don't you leave her alone, I believe your makeup is messed up why don't you go and fix your face." She says making the girl look confused.

"My makeup is not smud-" she gives out a yell as mikasa trows a bucket of water at her.

"It is now." She says making the girl run to the bathroom.

"Thanks Mikasa but I'm okay, you didn't need to do that."

"I'm your friend Y/N besides you are not a freak, they just don't understand your gift." She says as you smile.

Mikasa was the first friend you made due to you telling her about the message her mom had. At first she thought you where crazy and actually punched you until you explained to her how her mom looked and how she lost her life.

Eren and Armin understood your gift as well Armin even asked how it was like seeing ghosts. You always said it was scary sometimes since most of them where missing body parts and appeared out of no where.

You begin to walk around the halls and almost bump into a girl with red pigtails and green eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry I was not looking where I was going!" You say as she looks at you confused.

"Mmmm guess the rumors where true.." She mutters to herself and then smiles. " Hey my name is Isabel, Isabel Magnolia!"

You smile and reach out a hand for her to shake but a voice calls to you making you turn around.

"Y/N!!! I need your help!!" Hanji says as she grabs you.

"Okay Squad leader Hanji just need to say goodbye to Isabel." You say but she looks at you confused.

"Who?"

"Isabel she is righ-" you turn but discover that she is gone. "Oh she must have left when you came."

"Y/N I saw no one with you, anyway come to my office." She says making you sigh as you let her lead you away.

~*~**~*~**~*~

You are holding the paperwork in your hands as you shake a bit. You where nervous...why? Well you where about to deliver paperwork to the one and only Lance Corporal Levi, Humanity's Strongest Soilder, who happens to be your crush.

You bring your hand up and knock with a shaking hand and here him mutter 'name and business'. You enter the room and look to see the girl you bumped into in the office laying on the couch he had.

"Hello sir, didn't know you had company." You say making Levi look up at you.

"Company cadet?" He asks and you curse under your breath.

"Sorry sir I thought I saw someone else in here. It was probably my mind playing tricks on me. Here you go Hanji asked me to deliver these to you." You say handing him the paper work and leaving but the girl, Isabel blocks you.

"Can you tell Levi Anki something?" She says smiling but you ignore her and start to walk away.

"Please he needs to know!"

"I'm sorry I can't talk to right now follow me to my room." You whisper catching Levi's attention.

"Say something Cadet L/N?"

"N-no just remembered that I had to do something!" You studded out and salute him before quickly exiting Levi's office.

You walk over to your dorm room and quickly enter and lock the door behind you. "Isabel....are you here?" You say softly as she appears sitting down on your bed.

"Hello Y/N is it?" She asks and you nod your head yes.

You sit down across from her and smile. "So whats your story and what brings you here?" You ask as Isabel sighs.

"Its a long story, to make it short I lived with Levi back in the underground and was killed in my first expedition." She says sadly as she looks down.

"Well do you have trouble finding the light?" You ask and Isabel shakes her head no.

"No i see it, its over there. Farlan is in there already, i dont want to go in until Levi-Anki knows our deaths werent his fault." She says as you shake your head.

"I cant help you...I-" you say but Isabel cuts you off.

"But he needs to know!! You're rhe only one that can help!!" She cries out as you shake your head.

Im sorry but i cant, i want to help i really do i just cant face Levi." You say and hug your arms.

"Ohh i see you have feelings for Levi huh?" She asks as you blush.

"I want to help Isabel but I cant afford to have him think im a freak." You say as Iable laughs.

"You know Levi Anki always stares at you when you train and at the mess hall. I think Levi -Anki may have a crush on you." She says making you blush.

"Fine Isabel ill talk to him but i wont guarantee that he will belive me." You say as you walk out if your dorm and start to head towards Levis office.

An: im back!!! Expect updates more frequent now since im not in school anymore :3