Cheater Levi x Reader Part 2

An: H/T means hair type
D/N: daughters name
S/n: sons name

~6 years later ~

"Mommy,Mommy!!" Your little baby girl says while jumping on the bed. You groan into your pillow as you silently curse and blink up at stare at her with a small smile.

"Ten more minutes!" You whine but your little girl jumps on your back making you groan trying to fall back asleep.

You feel a tug on your arm and see your little boy pull your body making you sigh and get up.

"Okay okay I'm up." You yawn staring at your kids with a smile. The two of them looked just like their father but your little boy had your E/C eyes. Your little girl came out looking like a female version of Levi black hair and grey eyes but she had your H/T.

You stretch your arms as you feel your bones crack making you sigh in pleasure. But your kids each take your hands and practicly drag you to the kitchen making you smile.

Your kids where your life you don't know what you would do without them. It hurt each time you say your kids because the reminded you of their father, Levi Ackerman, famous CEO business man for his company Ackerman.

You cant help but recall when you where pregnant and struggling to pay for rent due to you not being able to get a job because of the whole 'you cheated on Levi and slept with multiple men rumor' No one wanted to hire you and if they did they payed you very little.

You think back and sigh sadly as you recall what heart break you had to go through.

You sit on the floor wrapped up in a blanket shivering from the cold, you had just been kicked out of yet another apartment building since you couldnt pay rent in time so there you where on the cold alleyway with a few homeless people. You rub your belly and cry as you try to get warmer. A paper flys and blows in your face making you reach and remove it but freeze once you see who is on it.

It was a paper from a magazine with a picture of Levi and Petra in large Letters was "CEO business man Levi Ackerman engaged to Petra Ral!" You chock out a sob as you wince in pain at the picture of him kisses her on the lips and of her wearing your engagement ring. You crumble the paper and throw it as far as you can and sob more.

Over the next couple of months you have seen news on Levi getting married to Petra and of course the one that broke your heart the one where it says she is 3 months pregnant with Levi's child. You rub your swollen belly as you bump into a stranger who changed your life for the better.

"Daddy Daniel!!" Your kids cry out as they run and hug the man who just walked into your front door making you break out of your flash back. You smile as you walk over to him and pick up your boy.

"Hey Daniel you're here early." you say And smile at him as he kisses your cheek.

"Well Y/N i just couldn't stay away from you or these little angels." He cooes giving your daughter many kisses making her giggle and smile.

"What's for breakfast sexy?" He asks making you arch an eyebrow.

"I thought it was your turn to cook?" You tease making his face whiten.

"Oh shit i forgot!!" He yells making you sigh and cover his mouth.

"Language in front of the kids!" You say making him smile and walk over to the kitchen and starts to cook some omelets.