Sadist Levi x Reader

You are cleaning the HQ like the rest of the cadets, you are currently sweeping the floor as sweat forms on your forehead. You wipe the sweat of your brow with the back of your hand. So sigh in relief when you are finished with the room you were cleaning.

Eren rushes in the door startling you as you jump up a few feet. "oh my fucken god Eren you scared the shit out of me." you say holding a hand on your chest. Your hand pounding.

"Sorry Y/N it is just i came to get you before Sasha eats all of dinner." He says as he throws you over his shoulder making you yelp.

"Eren i can walk by myself and i highly doubt even Sasha can eat all of the food." you say hitting his back playfully. You laugh as Eren smacks your butt and you knee him in his chest.

He enters the Mess Hall with you still on his shoulders. "Ok hot stuff time to put me down." you say and pat his back as he lets you slide down. You immediately feel an angry gaze on you. You turn around and see Levi glaring at the both of you.

You quickly walk with Eren and get your dinner. It was the same old soup and bread, you make conversation with your friends as you eat. You get up and walk past the superiors table and fail to notice Levi's foot trip you making your tray fly spilling the left over food all over the place. You could have sworn you heard Sasha sob as she witness food go to waste.

"Cadet L/N!!" Levi shouts as he bangs his fist on the table.

"C-Captain." you stutter and salute him.

"Clean this mess up and go to my office afterwards for your punishment." He says and walks away. You quickly grab cleaning supplies and start to clean the mess. You could have sworn you saw Levi smirk as he left the Mess Hall.

"Y/N can i walk you to Captain's office?" Eren asks

"Sure Eren, Lets go before he has a hissy fit about me being late."You say making him laugh.

You two giggle telling each other jokes as you walk to Levi's office. Once you are at the door you turn to Eren. "Well this is my stop, thanks for walking me Eren." you say and are about to knock on the door but Eren grabs your arm making you turn to face him.

"Um Y-Y/N, I-I really like Y-You." Eren stutters as a blush covers his face. You stare at him falling more in love with his green eyes that are so beautiful.

You blush hearing his confession and you don't notice Eren leaning down towards your face. His lips meet yours as his arm wraps around your waist bringing you closer. You smile into the kiss and kiss him back.

Eren is a little shacked as well but then smiles as he kisses you deeper. You bring our hands up to rest on his brown locks but you are yanked back making your eyes widen.

"Cadet Y/N why are you outside my office sucking faces with this Titan brat!!" he says through clenched teeth.

"C-Captain we -were just-" Eren starts to explain but is cut of by Levi.

"Go run laps until you pass out Jaeger." He orders and drags you inside his office. Your body flies and smacks against the desk making you wince in pain.

You look up and see Levi lock his office door. "Now cadet it is time for your punishment, and it seems like you need one more punishment for kissing that brat." He says taking off his belt.

"W-What?" you stutter out as Levi walks over to you and turns you over and bends you down on the desk.

"C-Captain?" you say with a scared expression on your face. There is a smack noise followed by pain. You yell in pain as you feel the thick leather of Levi's belt smack you on your ass.