Sneek Peak

Here is a sneek peak on a new story i am writing.....not sure when I will publish it maybe early march or late may..

 "Mommy where are we" you say while holding your mothers hand as you are on the door steps to a mantion.

 "Mommy is going to start working as a maid here sweety." she says as she knocks on the door. "(Y/N) you have be nice ok, the people who i will be working with has a son who is five years younger then you." she says as the door opens and you see a man with dark hair and dark eyes.

 "Hello Miss (L/N) wellcome, and who is this cutie?" The man asks while looking at you making you hide your face behined your mother's dress.

 "Mr.Phantomhive i hope that you wont mind her." your mother speaks as she bows down.

 "Nonsense, she can play with my son Ciel." Mr.Phantomhive says.

  He leads you both to a study room where he sits down on a chair behined the desk. Your mom sits in one in front of the desk as you take the seat next to your mothers.

 " Mrs.(L/N) you will start your duties as a maid as soon as possible, at the moment we gave all our servents a small vacation. We have a total of 6 servents, 2 maids, 2 butlers, a gardener, and a cheif." He explains while picking up documents on his desk.

 "Are there any questions?" he asks as you raise your small hand in the air.

 "Yes Lady (Y/N)." he asks

 "Will i be working?" you ask swinging your legs back and forth.

 He smiles as he shakes his head no. "You will not be working but you do have a job that is very important." He informs you as he looks into your (E/C) eyes.

 "What will that be Sir?" you ask sweetly.

 " You will play with my son and get close to him, when you get older you will become his Nanny." He says

 "Nanny whats that Sir?" you ask with a puzzled expression on your face.

 "I will explain it when you turn 15 Lady (Y/N)." he says

 "If you dont mnd me asking sir, why do you call me Lady (Y/N) i am not a noble?" you ask looking at him.

 "You have raised a smart child Mrs.(L/N)." he comments

 Your mom smiles at him as she looks to you and softly pets your head making your eyes close and lean into her hand.

 "I call you Lady (Y/N) because you live under my house so i can call you what i want to." He says.

 Before you can answer him the door opens and revels a women with brown hair and blue eyes.

She is carring a child around the age of . He has the same dark hair as his father but the eyes of his mother, not to mention he is very cute.

 " Mrs.(L/N), Lady (Y/N) this is my wife and my son." He says standing up giving his wife a kiss on the cheek and a small peck to his son's forhead.

 "Dear why dont you take Lady (Y/N) and Ciel to play as me and Mrs. (L/N) talk about the rearangements." he asks but sounds more like a demand. She simply nods as she holds out her hand to you.

 You look at your mom for her permission and she nods her head. You hop off the chair and take Mrs. Phantomhive's hand as she leads you to living room where there are toys laying on a rug. She lets Ciel down as he waddles his way to the toys and you looks at Mrs.Phantomhive for permission to play.

 " Whats wrong sweety?" She asks her blue eyes staring at your big (E/C) ones.

 "Can i play with the toys?" you ask looking at her with pleding eyes.

 She simply nods as you kneel and start to play with some blocks spelling out certain words.  You soon start to build a small tower but Ciel comes and knocks it down and claps his hands while laughing. You smile as you start to build it again only to have it knocked down agian. You start to laugh as well and play with Ciel for hours.

 Mrs. Phantomhive left a while ago to do something and said to watch Ciel. A couple of more minutes palying you lay down tired. You turn to  see Ciel rub his hand on his eyes as the start to drop as he hugs you falling asleep.Your eyes soon start to drop too and soon fall asleep.

It has been a long time since you have seen Ciel ever since you where both taken that horrible night. You soon reunited with him and discover that he has escaped with the help of his handsome demon Butler but is seeking revenge. Little do they know you are hidding something from Ciel and his butler seeing as if Sebastian found out he would kill you....or would he kill the women he denies he is slowly falling for?

Crimson Rose( a Sebastian x Reader storycoming soon!!