Thug Levi x Mute reader

You sit in the table fixing part of your gear while Farlan and Isabel are out getting supplies. Levi was in his room doing whatever he does. You notice something wrong with the gear and you have no idea how to fix it.

You frown as you furrow your brows trying to fix the problem. You keep looking at the gear as sigh as you put the gear down and run a hand down your face.

You hear the door open and Levi walks out of his room and stares at your frustrated face."What's wrong Y/N?"

You shake your head in frustration and glare at the gear pieces. "oh i see, what's wrong with the gear?" He asks sitting next to you. You shake your head and shrug your shoulders.

Levi picks up the pieces and simply tugs on something and starts to put the gear back together fixing it. You pout as you cross your arms.

Levi just gives you a small smile and ruffles your hair. "You'll learn don't worry about it brat." He says and gets up to put the gear in the closet. You still frown and look down at the table.

"Oi Y/N!" He calls getting your attention. You look up and look at him.

"What is it" you mouth to him and he looks at you.

"When we do the mission i want you to stay here, i can't risk you getting hurt." He says making you slam your hands on the desk as you get up.

"No" you mouth

He sends you a glare, it was not as terrifying, each time he glared at you it was a soft glare.

"Y/N I can't-"

He is cut off by you slamming your hands down on the table again. "No i'm coming with you guys."

He just pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs in irritation. He didn't want you to get hurt, he has grown a soft spot towards you. He looks at you as you clench your fist.

"I can take care of my self." You mouth looking at him.

"No you can't remember what those men almost did to you, if i was not there to save you what would have happened." He says crossing his arms across his chest. His eyes showing anger.

He remembered that day, it was the day he first meet you and saved you from almost being sold in the black market. Since you couldn't speak, you couldn't shout for help. Once he saved you he let you stay with him and Farlan and he soon grew fond of you. Then Isabel showed up and everything was peaceful.

At the beginning it was hard to communicate with them, but they soon learned to read your lips. Over the time Levi has grown feeling towards you that only Farlan knew or so he thought.

Isabel found out but never said anything. She was just happy that her Big Bro has a crush. She always smiles at the both of you when you two sit next to each other or when Levi glares at the men who look at you.

She has also noticed your small crush on the raven haired short male. She has seen the glares you send the other females who giggle and stare at him with hearts in their eyes.

You cross your arms as you stare at him even though you can't speak you can still protect your self just fine.

"Please Levi I'll be fine." You mouth making him take a step towards you.

"I don't want you to get hurt, you know that you know that if something goes wrong you won't be able to call out fir help." He says as you look down.

You feel a hand lift your chin up to stare at him. You sigh nod your head looking up at him. His hand moves some of your H/C H/L hair from your face, pushing it behind your ear.