cheater Levi x Reader part 4

AN: Guess who is back!!!! Soory this took a long time, school and life caught up with me lol How many of you have been waiting for this update...well on with the story

F/F~ Favorite Flower

~One Week Later~

You sit in the table with a pile of letters and bills scattered everywhere as tears stream down your face. There was no way that you would be able to pay for S/N operation and pay for all your bills in time. You had to do something that you didn't want to do, Daniel was against it as well but you had no other choice.

"Mommy." You hear your son call out making you look down at him as you wipe away your tears.

He looks at you and raises his hands up asking for you to pick him up which you do. He stares at you with his E/C and places his hands on your cheeks and wipes away some of your tears.

"Why you cry mommy?" He asks as you kiss his head.

"Don't worry baby I'm fine." You say your voice cracking a bit.

There is a knock on the door making you get up and place S/N down on the floor and walk over to the door. You wipe your face one more time and open the door only to be meet with grey eyes.

You glare and quickly close the door but his foot stops it as he growls.

"Levi move!!" You hiss out as he pushes his way into your house and closes the door.

"We need to talk." He growls out making you scowl.

"There is nothing to talk about!! Leave Levi there is nothing here for you!!"

"Yes there is you fucken idiot!!! My kids are here and I want to see them!" He raises his voice as he takes a step towards you.

"No." You say making him growl and take a step towards you.

" I can take them away from you Y/N....Now let me see my brats." He orders as you glare at him before walking back to the dinning room seeing S/N waiting for you.

You pick him up as you walk to the room the twins shared seeing D/N playing with her dolls.

"Sweetie come on there is someone you guys need to meet." You say as you take her hand and walk to wear Levi is standing.

"Mommy who tat?" You little girl says as Levi stares at the twins closely.

"One of mo-"

"I'm your dad." He says making the twins look at him them you.

"Mommy is he our real Daddy?" S/N asks and you bite your lip and nod making your little girl walk over to Levi and hold her hands up making Levi pick her up.

"Hey there little brat what's your name?" Levi asks making her giggle.

"My name D/N tat is S/N." She says pointing at S/N who is glaring at Levi.

"Hey there lil man." Levi says trying to get close to S/N but he turns away hiding his face on the crook of his neck.

"Get them ready, we are going out." He says making you raise an eyebrow.

"Where?" You ask and he just glares at you.

"Just get ready." He growls making you sigh as you take the kids away to get ready.

~*~**~*~**~*

Levi took you and the kids out to watch a movie and now they are asleep in there rooms.