Vampire Levi x Vampire Hunter Reader part 2

As you wake up you noticed the sunlight was hitting your face, seeping threw the window. You groan in annoyance as the light hits your face, you blink a few times to clear the blurry irritating feeling from your eyes. You sit up and look around noticing you are in a room, a fancy room at that and... It is was rather very clean.

Suddenly you feel sharp pain coming from your neck making you wince and put a hand to it trying to sooth the pain. You softly run your fingers over the two small puncture marks. This made your eyes widen. You jump off the bed standing up on your feet. When on your feet you also notice that someone changed your clothes.

"What the...?" You say quietly.

You quickly make your way to a near by door and open it to revealing a bathroom. Stepping threw the door you see it was huge bathroom with a shower and a big tub that made the atmosphere somewhat fancy. You walk up to the mirror above the sink and look at yourself. First thing you noticed was the bite marks on your neck. They were the color red and you could see that a light-ish purple bruise was forming. You moved the collar of your top down, until you looked on your chest and gasp. There were more bite marks that were even worse. You had around five bite marks on your chest, each one had a purple and green bruises that looked painful. You touch one and wince in pain, you whimper a bit and step out of the bathroom.

You saw another door and walked over to it opening it. You peak your head out to see a long hallway, you check both ways before starting to sprint. You run left and right only to be meet with more doors that lead to other rooms. It felt like you were running through a never ending maze of doors and hallways. You quickly take a left but crash into a chest.

You stop in your tracks as you look up and see a tall man with blue eyes and blond hair. Next to him was a women with brown hair that was put into a pony tail and pair of glasses. Next to her was another tall man, taller then the one you ran into.

"Get your filthy hands off her eyebrows." A deep voice says making you cringe a bit to the familiar voice. You look behind you to see a short but very attractive man standing not to far from the rest of you. Thinking about it, he looked a lot like your childhood friend Levi.

"Shorty, who is this girl?" The women asks.

The dark haired man glared at her.

"Tch, None of your business Shitty Glasses." He says and takes your arm leading you away from the group. You try to pull away but his grip increases.

"Y/N stop moving I'm not going to hurt you." he says making your eyes widen.

"How do you know my name!" You stutter out looking at him at him with your E/C eyes. He just clicks his tongue and glares at you.

"You don't remember me?" he asks

"You are the vampire that bit me." You say pulling your arm but his grip increases.

He just opens the door to the room and tosses you in. He steps forward and reaches out to touch your face but you flinch away.

"Y-Y/N i never meant to hurt you, i couldn't recognize your scent I-" He looks at you with his grey eyes making you realize who this man was.

"L-Levi? You are a-a v-vampire?" you cry out as you take a step back.

"Y/N i wanted to tell you." He says taking a step towards you making you step back again.

"Y/N i am not going to hurt you." He says reaching for you.

Anger, fear, and hurt across your face. You take on last step back but knock into a nightstand knocking and falling over an expensive looking vase and landing on broken pieces of glass.