Perv Stalker Levi x Reader

An: this is a very long one shot i hope you enjoy it

It was a normal day as you are walking back to your House. The scarf around your neck keeps you warm as you blow cold air out making white smoke appear. You enter your House and take off your scarf and coat playing them on the coat rack.

You make your way to your kitchen were you start warming up some hot chocolate. You smile as you wait for the hot chocolate to warm up. You walk to the window and close the curtain.

Your phone buzzes as you look at it seeing that an unknown number sent you a text message. You swipe your phone screen and see the message making your eyes widen.

You looked very beautiful today as always. I love how that jacket looked on you, you probably look better without it on.

It was an unknown number. Your heart rate increases as you Ignore the text and go to your room closing that curtain as well. You put your nightgown on as you hop into bed.

Time passes and you feel the bed dip and you turn around and smile at the person who just entered your room.

"Hey babe, tiring day at work?" You whisper as you give him a kiss on the lips. He smiles as he brings you closer to his body.

"Yes tiring but it just got better coming home to my beautiful Girlfriend." His Hazel eyes meet your E/C ones as he smiles and gives you another kiss.

"Jace did you send me a text through a friend's phone?" You ask snuggling against his chest.

"No why?" He asks looking at you

"Someone sent me a text it was from an unknown number." You say

"What did it say?" He asks and you reach for your phone and unlock it and show him. Jace furrows his eyebrows and blocks the number.

"If anyone weird shows up or if you keep getting weird texts tell me ok?" He orders as he brings you closer to his warm and muscular body.

"I will i love you." You say as you drift of to sleep not knowing someone was watching.
~*~**~*~**~
"Y/n can you get table 3?" Mikasa asks as she cleans a table in the corner.

"I got it." You say as you take out your notebook and walk to table 3 were a handsome man with black hair styled in an undercut is seated watching you as you walk to the table.

"Hello sir my names Y/N i will be your waiter."

"Tch i know who you are brat i'm one of your neighbors." He says as he glares at you.

"Oh my god i'm sorry, you know i just moved in here not to long ago. It is a pleasure to meet you..." you say and stop waiting for him to say his name.

"Levi"

"Well it is a pleasure meeting you Levi, what can i get you."

"Just bring me some black tea."

You nod as you write it down. "Will that be all Levi?" You ask smiling as he nods his head. You grab the menu from the table and walk to the kitchen handing the order. Once the order was ready you walk back to were Levi is sitting and hand him his tea.

"Here you go Levi, if you need anything just call me over." You say as you place the cup down but his hands touch yours making you pull away quickly and walk away not noticing how Levi stiffed as he touched your hand.