Chapter #22 ~Sage~

My head was throbbing.  A constant pain, pounding as if someone inside my head was trying to get out.   I started to relive some memories.  All of them flashing before my eyes, recent memories and older ones. 

My eyes flutter open, the harsh lighting of the infirmary shining in my eyes.  I sit up to be greeted to a major headache. 

"Sage?  Do you know who I am?"  I hear a familiar voice next to me.

Willow sits next to me, the emotion of concern across her face. 

"Y-yes, I do..." I stammer out, relieved.

I know who everyone is, Lucas, Jayce, David, Bruce, Joshua.  I remembered most things.  Some things still foggy.  I would try to remember but couldn't.  It was blank.

"Oh thank god!" Willow embraces me in a hug, "I was so worried about you!"

I lightly laugh, "yeah, I was too."

"Come on!  The others have been worried, they will want to see you."

Willow and I talk and laugh all the way to the main area.  As we walk in the main area Lucas and David is sparing each other in wolf form.  Who I  remember to be Joshua is reading a book, happily smiling at the pictures while Jayce is furiously punching a punching bag.  Jayce is the first to turn around and see us. His jaw drops.

"Sage?" He says, total excitement hinting in his voice.

"Jayce?" I say mimicking him, jokingly.

He runs over and gives me a hug and then pulls away awkwardly, both of us face hot, blushing.

"Sage, do you remember everything now?"  Lucas walks over, now human, a bit weary.

I shrug, "I remember most things, but others are fuzzy, like it's just blank."

"I'm sure all your memories will come back with time."  Willow says reassuringly.   

"So did Sage get her memories back or no?"  Joshua says, him and David joining our circle.

Suddenly black dots started dancing around my vision.  My head throbs.

"Sage?"  Lucas says, everyone was looking at me worriedly.

I start feeling dizzy, my knees buckle and Willow catches me before my head hits the solid ground.

~~~

"Lucas?"  A woman's voice called. 

I try to move but couldn't.  Where was I?  I suddenly stand up and run down the stairs.

"Yes mom?" I ask the woman that was definitely not my mother. 

"It's a full moon tonight, can you please remember your chains." She says, cutting up some celery and placing it on a plate.

"Yes mother."  I say. 

How was I talking?  I wasn't willing my self to talk, these words are not coming out of my mouth.  Was I looking at someone else's life through their eyes? Looking at their memories?

I run, or well, what I guess to be a boy, runs up the stairs.  He stares at chains inserted in the wall and walks over.  The boy chains himself and sits on the ground, staring at the sun slowly starting to set.   Suddenly he starts screaming.  His mom appears in the open door.

"I love you Lucas, goodnight."  She closes and locks the door.

Was this a memory of Lucas? How is this happening? How was looking at one of his memories through his eyes?