Chapter #13 ~Willow~

I fall into bed that night.  It has been such a long day. 

Sage and I got in a fight, made up, realized who the spy was, Scott came and then we held a party.  That was probably the most stuff I've done in one day, in my entire life.

As soon as my head hits my pillow I am granted with the gift in life called, sleep.

~~~

"Are you sure?" A haunting voice, known as Diana says.

"Yes.  He's gone." Another familiar voice known as Meredith says.

"If I ever get my hands on one of them, I'm going too-" Diana says but surprisingly Meredith interrupts.

"We have been working very hard and have finally made the mixture.  You can use that against them."  Meredith suggests.

What was happening?  Was I in another dream? What were they talking about?

"Very smart, child." Diana praises Meredith.

"Thank you, mother."

Mother?! Did that mean Diana had a child, and Meredith (a.k.a. spikes), was her daughter?

Diana then glances over at me, just like she did in my last dream.  She stares at me.  It felt like she was staring into my soul. I know what was going to happen, I needed more information about this 'mixture.'  I try moving my legs but I can't. 

"Meredith, we have business to take care of." Diana says still staring at me.

At that moment she hisses at me and then lunges.

~~~

I wake up screaming but this time, Lucas was shaking me, repeating my name over and over again. Sage sitting at the end of my bed.  Sweat dripped down my back and I was breathing heavily. 

"Are you okay?" Sage asks, probably concerned about my mental health.

I nod but don't speak.  My arm was throbbing. Lucas seems to notice something and then grabs at my arm which was soaked in blood. Two holes were pierced in my arm.

"Willow, what happened?  Did you have another nightmare?" Lucas asks me.

I nod solemnly. I couldn't speak. I was wordless.

"What happened in your dream?" Sage questions me.

I explain what happened in the dream, word for word.  I explained about how Diana was apparently brewing this 'mixture' that could be used for a weapon and about Diana having a daughter.

"Then, she jumped at me, like she did in my last dream." I finish explaining.

"It was a dream, you weren't actually there... How did this happen?" Lucas thinks aloud, referring to my arm.

"Are you saying Diana did this through a dream? How?" Sage says, astonished.

Lucas shakes his head, "I don't know."

"Don't worry about my arm, what do you think Meredith meant by mixture..?" I tell them.

"I have no idea... It sounded like they were making some type of potion but I didn't know those things were actually real." Lucas explains to Sage and I. 

"Do you have any idea what the mixture could be used for?" Sage asks.

"I'm not the all knowing eye or something!" Lucas exclaims, obviously frustrated that he doesn't have the answer.

We all sit in my room. No words being spoken between us.

Sage awkwardly leaves after a minute of us all thinking about this to probably go back to sleep and think on it.