Chapter #2 ~Sage~

I couldn't believe it. I was supposed to be dead. I was fine though, I hadn't tested out my vampire skills yet but I wasn't worried about that. I was worried about Willow. The public thinks that she got hit by a car, and the person that hit her just drove away. Between me and her? The vampire did some serious damage on her. Of course she didn't know at first because she was in werewolf form and you can't feel much pain while being a werewolf but after she was in serious pain. I ended up with two small holes on the side of my neck. I just said that it was nothing to anyone who asked and left it at that. I know, clever, am I right? I laid on my bed thinking things over from the previous night Willow and I just experienced. It was crazy. I couldn't even wrap my head around it, I am a vampire. I took out my phone. I had two texts from Willow since she was in the hospital to make it more believable she got "hit by a car."

"Come over here right now."  The first one read.

"I need to tell you something." The second one read.

I told my mom where I was going and she offered me a ride so I obviously took it not wanting to walk.

"Are you worried about Willow?" My mom asked.

I looked at my phone, Willow texted me again.

"Can you hurry up?" She texted, I could almost already hear her irritated voice in the text.

"Mom, you can drop me off here." I say to my mom.

She looks at me, a puzzled expression on here face.

"The hospital is a 20 minute drive from here so I can't imagine having to walk."'

"I know, I'll be fine. I need the exercise anyways."

"Okay fine." My mom pulls over and unlocks the car. I open the car down and step out. I wait for my mom to leave.

Finally my mom is out of view. Luckily we were on a dead road with no one around. I did find out one of my very fortunate vampire powers. While Willow was unable to run, I tried running for help, and that's when I found out my new fabulous power.

Yes you guessed it. Vampires do have super speed.

That's when I start running down the road. I'm running normal but my surroundings are blurred by how fast I'm moving. I stop running because I didn't actually know how fast I could actually go so I could either be  at the hospital or close. When I stop, my surroundings come back in focus.  I'm still on the dead road, but in the distance over some trees I see a building. I look around me, to see if anyone was near by. Someone was.

A boy around my age stands at the edge of the forest. Completely stunned/ frightened. He must've saw me. Before you could say "I ship it," I was off running for the hospital.

Bricks hurt. I ran straight into the back of the hospital wall. Luckily I didn't break anything.

I walk to the front and enter. The hospital is bland, white and boring as usual and like any hospital to ever be in existence.

I walk up to the front desk, a lady in maybe her middle thirty's is sitting down.

"Excuse me, I'm here to see, Willow Page." I say as politely as possible.

"Room 41." The woman says not even looking at me, typing furiously at the computer.

After 5 minutes of looking I finally see Room 41. I don't knock and walk right in.

Willow lays on the hospital bed, "sleeping."  I know she wasn't.

"Stop pretending to sleep, it's just me." I say sitting down next to her.