Chapter #4 ~Sage~

"Who want to go first?"  Adrian says.  

Willow gestures for me to go first.  I absolutely hate Adrian this was going to be easy.

"Listen, I'll go easy on you."  Adrian says backing up. 

I nod and stay silent. 

"Go!"  Jayce says.  He was a character. 

Adrian stood still for a minute.  Was he even going to do anything?  Suddenly he uses his super speed and he's right in my face.  Out of shock and of reflexes I take his arm and flip him.  He lands with a grunt on the ground.  He gets back up.  I run behind him using my super speed.  He looks around for a minute.  I tap him on the shoulder and he spins around.  He's greeted by my fist.  He falls to the ground holding his nose.  

"And she does it again!"  Jayce says in a narrator voice.  

Adrian holds up his hand as in for me to stop.  I smirk and pretend to wipe off the imaginary dirt off my arm.  

"Willow your turn."  I say stepped off the little ring that we were fighting on.  

Willow steps on nervously.  Lucas steps on after her.  Willow smirks and winks at me.  I question what she was about to do.  

"Go!"  Jayce says again.  

Lucas stares at Willow.  Willow reaches inside her pocket and pulls out, yes you guessed it, a spray bottle.  She squirts Lucas right in the face.  Laughter erupts.  Jayce's face is red with laughter and Adrian is laughing holding ice to his face.  

"What the hell?" Lucas says wiping the water off his face.  

Willow starts walking around him in circles.  She then sprays him again with the water bottle. He then starts growling in anger.  His eyes start turning a dangerous orange.  Soon a white wolf is staring at Willow.  

"Shit, I didn't plan this far."  Willow says.  

"What do you mean?"  Jayce asks. 

Willow is already running, she starts running around the arena.  Lucas behind her, growling ferociously.  Willow is running around cussing.  

"Willow! You're a werewolf!  Not a swearwolf!"  I yell at her. 

"Sage shut the fu-" 

"No!"  I yell at her.  

Lucas tackles Willow knocking her straight to the ground.  

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!"  Willow escapes from under the weight of the wolf.  She then runs up one of the trees they for some reason had.  

The snow white wolf tries climbing up the trees, but falls.  Jayce and Adrian laugh at that.  I go to look at them and when I look back a night black wolf stands at the top of the tree.  Willow's wolf eyes were a shocking yellow .  Lucas stops trying to climb the tree to inspect Willow.  She pounces.  She lands right on top of Lucas.  It honestly looked like a ying yang.  Black and white.  Lucas tries biting Willow ans successfully bits at her ear creating blood.  Willow tries to attack back but Lucas bites her in the her front leg.  The black wolf retrieves.  

Jayce whistles.  

"Alright, Lucas won, it's getting out of hand!"  He calls out to them.  

Willow growls at Lucas one last time.  He pounces at her again.  He bites her in the leg.  Jayce and I look at each other and with our super speed we run up to them.  Jayce has a metal leash in his hands.  He wraps it around Lucas's neck and pulls him back.  Prepared he throws me a second metal chain and I tie it around Willow's neck.  We separate the two werewolves to across the room.  I tie Willow to one of the random trees.  She turns back into human.  Her bite marks were badly bleeding.