Chapter #14 ~Sage~

I didn't actually go back to sleep. I had way to much on my mind.

What was Diana planning to do with this 'potion'? What impact would it have on one of us? When was she going to use it on us?

So many questions swam in my head. I finally got out of bed about an hour later.

I make my way out of my room and to the training room instead.

As I walk in I see Lucas lifting weights, working out. He glances over a at me and places the weights down.

"Can't sleep?" He asks me.

"After hearing about Willow's dream? Of course not." I reply sitting across from him.

He laughs a little bit before picking up the weighs, once again and putting it on a rack with a bunch of other ones.

"Do you know if Willow is still in her room?" I ask.

"How would I know." He says, a bit defensive, walking back over and sitting  back down.

I shrug, trying not to grin.

Jayce then walks in wearing pyjamas. He wore dark plaid pants and a white t-shirt.

"Why are you two awake?" Jayce asks, joining us.

"Willow had another dream." I say to him.

He gives me a puzzling look so I go on to explain to him what the dream was about and what happened in the dream.

"That is so weird. She woke up with a vampire bite?" Jayce says, shocked.

Lucas and I both nod.

Jayce shakes his head, "that is insane."

We sit there in silence for a minute before Adrian and David also walks in the training room having what looked like a heated argument.

"David, I am not going to race you to see who's faster! It's obvious I'm faster! I'm a vampire with super speed while you are just a giant wolf!" Adrian argues.

"Yes, but as a wolf I am really fast and feel like I can beat you." David argues back.

Adrian shakes his head, "David no!"

David crosses his arms.

"You two seem like you're having a good conversation." Jayce says sarcastically.

David sticks his tongue out Jayce.

We talk and laugh for a little while longer until Willow walks in. 

"She's alive!" Lucas says jokingly.

Willow smiles and sits in our circle. 

"What you guys talking about?" Willow asks us, more lively then I expected her too.

"We are talking about chip flavours." Adrian says, which was true. Don't ask how we got on that subject.

Willow laughs and joins along in our conversation. I glance over at Willow and notice something in her hair. I single bobby pin was in her hair but it had something very small attached to it, it looked like a small camera almost but I ignored it.  If it was a small camera she probably put it in her hair for a reason.  Right?

"Do you guys want to train for a bit?" Willow suggests.

We all agree and start training. Willow and I were training with throwing knives while the boys were boxing with punching bags. 

Suddenly Willow turns around and instead of the target throws a knife into my leg. My knees buckle as I scream out in pain. Everyone comes running over.