Chapter #15 ~Willow~

What did I just do!  I could've just killed all of my friends and I admitted to being the spy!  Guilt weighed me down as the vampires try to restrain me while I watch Diana and Bart running around this small room. 

After the potion wore off Diana took me back to her base which brought back so many memories as so many vampires there gave me dirty looks.  The walls of the room we were in were covered in shelves filled with jars of what I assumed to be ingredients.  In the middle of the room was a table with what looked like a high school chemistry set.  Meredith read a book, reading ingredients out loud while Diana and Bart gathered them. Soon after they started pouring the ingredients in a jar.

"Lastly, one rat tail." Diana says, dropping a bloody detached tail in the concoction.  As soon as it touched the mixture it disintegrated, turning into liquid.

Diana then pours the red liquid into another jar and looks at me.

"Now we have just made the same mixture but this time," she pauses as Bart walks up to me and forced my mouth open. "It's permanent."  She finishes.

I skip a breath as the liquid, my future is poured into my mouth. The familiar taste fills my mouth.  My throat burns. The vampires let go of me.  My wounds have healed, even the vampire bite but I still fall to the ground.  This mixture was definitely different.   I felt the burning spread through out my legs and arms. My whole body went limp with pain. I scream out in pain, also trying to get to get up, and run away.

"Get up." Diana orders.

As much as  try not to, I feel myself stand.

"Perfect.  Let's test her out, then we'll bring her back to her friends.  She'll pretend she has escaped me.  Then she'll kill them."  Diana smirks.

"No!" I feel tears streaming down my face.  I didn't want to do that again.  I didn't want go through that, it felt like I was watching myself, throw the knives at Sage, bite Lucas, almost kill David...

"Child, no talking on your own behalf.  You will only talk when I tell you what to say." Diana orders me once again. "Also, no crying."

I try speaking again, nothing comes out.  My mouth doesn't even open.  I've stopped crying.

"Follow me."  She says happily, not only to me but to everyone else to the room.

I follow her to the same arena I once fought in.  It was the setting that most of my nightmares took place in.

"Willow go into the arena, and wear this." Diana gives Meredith something the size of a dime. 

Meredith walks up to me and places it into my ear. I figured it was another earpiece so I can hear her, since the other one fell out of my ear at my base.

I do as Diana says and walk into the arena.  I watch as vampires swarm the sides as they once did, when I were in those werewolf games. I watch as they whisper and glare at me.  Some laughing but others look at me in sympathy.  I try running but that doesn't work, instead I just stand in one place.  I even try turning into a wolf, that doesn't even work.

I watch as a vampire comes from the other side.  It was a boy around 13, still young.  He looked scared as the vampires behind him shut the door snickering.

I hear Diana's nightmarish voice in my hear, "Kill, him."

Without controlling it, I turn into a wolf, the boy backing away as I slowly walk up to him.  How cruel could Diana be?  She literally is having me kill a boy! I hear crying and manage to see in the corner of my eye an older woman crying.  She must've been his mother.  It felt like my heart was collapsing as I started to pick up speed.  I was growling and barking at the kid who seemed like he was going to cry.  He tries speeding away but I pounce on him.  He tries punching me weakly a few times before my teeth sink into his neck.  The next thing I know his head is rolling away.  Screams are heard throughout the crowd.  I had no control over myself as I turned back into a human and walked away, standing up straight with no injuries.