Chapter #20 ~Willow~

Of course I went to sleep, do you know how uncomfortable those infirmary beds are?

I wake up to loud banging on my door. I quickly run to it, Lucas was standing outside my door.

"They're back." Is all he has to say.

I was about to start running down the hall before Lucas grabs my arm, stopping me.

"Let me lead." He says.

He leads me to the cells. Why would Sage and Jayce be in a cell? What have they done? Did Diana do something to them?

Jayce is arguing with someone.

"I can't let you out I'm sorry!" He angrily says.

"I don't belong here! You have to let me out, please." What sounds like Sage pleads. 

Soon we approach close enough for me to see Sage, dirty, sitting on the floor of the cell badly hurt. 

"Guys let her out! Why is she in here?" I say to the two guys.

"Yeah! Random girl, I agree with you! Let me out!" Sage yells.

Random girl?

"Willow, before Sage left, Diana got her with this weird needle. We're guessing it's another one of her potions. She doesn't remember anything. Not even her own name." Jayce explains to me.

Sage throws a small rock at Jayce's face that must've been sitting in the cell.

"Okay, now your getting childish!" Jayce turns to Sage who sticks out her tongue.

"So you have no idea who I am?" I ask Sage.

She shakes her head.

"We're best friends.  Came to the base together." I say trying to refresh her memory.

She once again shakes her head.

"Um, when we were fifteen I snuck out of the house and together we went to a party and never actually made it cause I ended up getting bit by a random werewolf." I say, feeling my whole body shaking.

"Werewolf? I thought those weren't real." She says writing things with the dust on the floor.

A lump formed in my stomach. Sage was always getting me out of tough situations. Kidnapped? Sage made sure everyone could come save me. Being controlled by Diana? Sage kept faith in me despite my attempts to kill her and found a potion to counteract Diana's. Now it was my turn. I had to help get her memory back.

I try to think, what would Sage do?

~~~

I sat in the library surrounded by books about potions and spells. About a month ago if you told me that werewolves, vampires, potions and spells were real I would've said you were crazy.

"Willow?" A voice calls.

Jayce walks in and sits across from me.

"Find anything to help?" He questions.

"Nope. Tell me though, did you see what this potion looked like and how they got it inside her system?" I put down the book I was reading to listen to his answer.

"From a distance it kind of looked liked a pale orange..? They had it in a needle and just stabbed it in her arm like a shot." He says really trying to remember what happened that night.

"So it was like a serum?" I add.

He nods.

I scoop up a book that had a chapter on serums. There were serums to heal any wound, serums to apply any form of torture on anyone, there were even serums that gave you night vision, but there was nothing on loosing your memory.