Chapter #17 ~Willow~

"Brother!" Meredith hugs a boy, a little bit taller then her, from the back all I could see was his curly light brown hair.

"Meredith, how are you?" The boy asks.

Why did he sound so familiar.

"Terrible, mom is insane, what brings you here?" This was the happiest I've ever seen Meredith.

"Well, everyone was busy holding funeral and stuff, so I decided to stop by because I have some news." He says. His name was on the tip of my tongue, what was this?

"Adrian!" Diana comes, into the room.

No. That can't be... What?!?

"Mother," he turns around, so I see his familiar face, with his dark blue eyes.

Diana and Adrian hug.

My mind could not wrap around this. I mean, what! How could Adrian be Diana's son. Adrian and Jayce were cousins, does that mean Jayce is related to Diana or them being cousins is a lie.

My mind raced left and right, unable to analyze this information.

"Mother." Meredith looks at me.

Diana and Adrian both look at me straight on. As usual, I can't move. I can't run, I can't move, I can't escape.

"Adrian, does she know? Does everyone know?" Diana says, not breaking eye contact with me.

"They know I'm the spy, not that I'm your son." Adrian replies, flatly.

"Willow, you keep this a secret and tell no one, do you understand me? Or this won't be last you see of me." Diana walks up to me, and then taking her long sharp nails scratched me across the face.

~~~

I'm behind the blood bank again. Memories run through my head, of the attack that went on here. I straight away notice a big wooden steak stood up, stabbed into the ground.

A girl, I could not familiarize was tied to the steak, burning at the steak style. A black cloth covering her head and face. My stomach twists.

Diana suddenly appears, a knife in her hand.

"If you tell anyone," she takes the cloth off revealing Dawn, one of my friends from school, that Sage and I saw when Jayce, Sage and I got ambushed, she then found out that I was a werewolf and Sage was a vampire. "This, will be you." Diana continues.

Dawn is crying, and screaming, although a cloth is tied, covering her mouth.

Diana brings the knife to Dawn's throat.

I'm screaming, but nothing comes out of my lips, I'm trying to save Dawn, and I'm trying to move but I can't.

Diana, slides the knife across her throat.

~~~

Beep beep beep beep beep.

I wake up, already crying, and shriek immediately escapes my lips and I frantically move around, as if trying to run away while sitting down.  Sweat dripped down my back.

I look around my surroundings, a monitor was standing next me tracking my heart rate. Attached to my arm was an IV and on my finger was an oximeter, that thing they put on your finger to keep track on your heart beat.

My mind was racing with questions and thoughts. Adrian was Diana's son, which means Meredith is her sister! Did Diana really kill Dawn? No, I can't believe it, I won't believe it. It was real though.