Chapter #7 ~Willow~

I woke up screaming for some reason.

Where the fuck was I?

I defiantly wasn't in a cell- was I in a human kennel? Weren't those things for dogs? Oh...

My neck had started bruising already and my wrists had dried blood on them from when they probably started bleeding. I surprisingly sat up without pain though. Oh yeah, I heal fast! These things slip my mind sometimes.

"Look who's awake." A deeper feminine voice said.

I quickly noticed an adult woman standing outside my cell- I mean kennel.

"Nope. I'm still sleeping. You are just going insane." I say sarcastically.

"You want to be sarcastic now yeah?" The girl says quite rudely.

She pressed a button and then all of a sudden the ground beneath me feels like nails. Wait no, they were spikes. In a second they were there and then gone, leaving little holes all over my body.

"What the hell was that!" I say looking at the girl.

"Spikes. Be disrespectful again and I'll bring out something else." She threatens.

"I'm probably taller then you and can take you out in a fight!" I argue.

A terrible sound filled my ears. Was this me going deaf. I look over at the woman who has freaking four dog whistles in her mouth at once, blowing them all.

I shut up after that and pass out from I don't even know.

~~~

I woke up with a start again. Someone was inside my kennel. They were tying a rope around my wrists. I look behind me and a younger man is frowning, trying to figure out how to knot this rope so it's secure.

I'm forced to stand up and follow this man out of my kennel. Shortly I'm brought to a room that looked like it was going to kill me.

"Hello Willow." I hear the terrible voice again.

"Diana." I barely acknowledge her and that we were in her office.

"You are here so I can explain something to you. In this facility we have a fun game. It's called put a werewolf and a hungry actual wolf inside a cage and see who dies first. It's hilarious to watch! Anyways I just thought I might explain to you that you will be participating in this competition whether you like it or not." She says smiling ear to ear.

I snarl at her while the same man pulls me out of the room and into another.

"I need you to relax your shoulders." The younger man says, his youthful voice coming through.

"Why?" I ask but am soon answered by a sharp pain in my shoulder.

My knees buckle and the only reason I'm standing up is because the man behind me is holding me up.

"We do this because it will stop your easy healing process." He says almost like he was trained to say this.

He then looks around and comes close to my ear.

"I am so sorry." Are the shocking words I hear.

He then looks at me apologetically.

"What's your name?" I ask him.

"Scott." He says simply.

"Scott, take my word for it, join us, and you won't regret it." I try saying to him.

It seemed like it tortured him to be here. Every aspect of this place, every aspect of Diana disgusted him.

He walks me over to a door, light shining through the cracks.