Chapter #11 ~Willow~

I think I had an idea on who the person undercover was...

I knock on Sage's door which happens to be across the hall from me.

Sage opens the door and walks back to her bed, laying down.

I walk in and look around her room. Her walls were a mahogany colour while her carpet was black. The room seemed so dark, it definitely did not match Sage's personality.

I sit down on a couch across from Sage.

"I feel like we haven't talked in forever, how are you?" Sage says to me.

"Not so well, you?" I say being honest like I've always been with Sage.

"Same." Sage says looking over at me.

"Sage I think I know who the spy might be." I say quickly.

"Who?!" Sage says obviously now wanting to know who it was.

"I think it's Jayce..." I nervously say, ready to hear Sage's reaction.

The time that we've been here Jayce and Sage have been getting along and seemed like they were already good friends, so telling her this might've not been the best idea.

"Jayce? No way, why would you think that of him?" She says.

"The party where I was kidnapped, Jayce was the one who wanted us to go, at the party Diana and Bart showed up. How would they know we would be there? The party seemed like it was kind of Jayce's idea." I say, slightly proud of my confusing evidence.

"Willow, the party was for us, anyone could've came and told me to go get you for it. Also that is terrible evidence that it was Jayce's idea and even if it was that doesn't mean he's the one undercover. The person undercover could've just known about the party in advance and told Diana and Bart." Sage argues.

"That Meredith vampire woman and the other vampires attacked us when Jayce invited me to go with him to the blood run and then I forced you to go. He could've brought us on purpose so we could purposely run into the vampires." I say once again slightly proud of my evidence.

Sage thinks about this and shakes her head, "it can't be him."

I start to get frustrated, "you're just saying that cause you like him." I say crossing my arms.

"I do not!"

"You so do!"

"Well you like Lucas." Sage says sitting up also crossing her arms.

"No I don't!" I defend.

"Please! He's even going into your room at night." She sasses.

"Sage, I had a night mare and he came in my room to see why I screaming being a good friend unlike you!" I snap at her, soon realizing what I've said.

"Willow I've been an amazing friend, when someone thought we shouldn't go save you when you were kidnapped, I stood up for you! I have done so much for you the past years we've been friends and you have done absolutely nothing in return!" Sage starts to shout.

"You said a person didn't want to come save me when I was kidnapped, yeah? Was it maybe Jayce?!" I shout back at her.

"Get out!" She yells pointing to the door.

"Gladly!" I yell back slamming the door shut behind me.

I storm into my room and scream into a pillow. Sage and I don't really fight all that much, the only time we've gotten into fights was once or twice but when we argue, we go big.